The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 7d
3 hours ago, skidxr6t said:

I miss boost.

I keep looking at manual XR6t's on gumtree lately....

Start looking at houses instead...quickly makes you realise how much money cars will burn...

Speaking of, STILL waiting on old mate to get the damn patio approval sorted. Can't remember if I ranted on here or not about how he'd gone about it?

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 23d
1 hour ago, .Stripes. said:

quickly makes you realise how much money cars will burn...

literally blew the money from my car, that test meter I bought wasn't like $3500 it was actually just over $5k with all the licences I required! it will pay itself back within 6 months and if my work dries up enables me to get work on the nbn network doing copper stuff. that reminds me, I need to ring up and find out if it has been delivered yet.

4 hours ago, k31th said:

poor johnny... struggle city, eh?

No problems getting from A to B.......its just depressing doing so. I was going to get in trouble with the law or run out of driving skill pretty soon with the way I drove that car though.

1 hour ago, .Stripes. said:

Speaking of, STILL waiting on old mate to get the damn patio approval sorted.

That's pretty annoying man! it feels like weeks ago you were talking about this and maybe ive missed your posts in the home building thread since?  good luck anyhow though!

Edited by skidxr6t

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 5d
1 hour ago, skidxr6t said:

No problems getting from A to B.......its just depressing doing so. I was going to get in trouble with the law or run out of driving skill pretty soon with the way I drove that car though.

what happened with your car?

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 23d

perfect time I reckon too, I was sus about the box, the flex plate was stock and would have shagged within a few more thousand probably, the diff bushes were still good but juuust starting to get soft. wasn't keen on making a money pit out of an 11 year old car.

the guy got a good deal and I got pretty much top end of red book value but its not like people were lining up to buy it either - nobody wants them!

Edited by skidxr6t

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 5d

Ahh ok...yeah they are hard to sell and so many around. Ive noticed in nsw at least the price is sky rocketing. People are asking for 2004 ba around 12k with 200,000+ 

Making it hard to sell mine. I have 4 weeks so if it doesnt sell it goes into storage for a few years

Was on for sale with 280,000 last week asking 11k :/ I need some of the crack they clearly are smoking

Edited by MBAF
  • Like 1