The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 22d

the traffic on road can change lane at any time

that being said I usually try to read situations like this and not suddenly change lanes

Edited by skidxr6t
  • Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 21d

She was driving and he pulled into the road causing an accident. 

They're at fault 100%. Let them know you'll sue them for the repairs and damages of they don't fess up and get their insurance to pay. This isn't you being a pronga, this is the way the world works.

If they decline then get a lawyer and sue them as far as legislation permits. 

You'd be surprised how far you can go with things. 

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d

Dont even worry. Its needs to be reported, police will sort it out and your insurance will chase him for the money

• Like 3

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 6d

Cheers fellas. She may have gotten upset when I tried to explain what I thought he's probably contesting...she took that as me saying I thought it was her fault. I said I wasn't sure, given she was pulling across into a lane (wasn't until after this that she explained she was already fully into the right lane prior to him hitting her). So yeah, fun times...

Insurance is dealing with it all, so hopefully they deem it as cut and dry in her favour...
  • Like 2

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 6d

Morning all. Missus got upset at the fact he's contesting it. At the time she was so certain of how things went down but coz he's contesting it she started doubting and questioning herself (admittedly, she was also extremely exhausted yesterday due to a really poor nights sleep the night before) and wondering if he was in the right lane already (not turning from a side street) and she just merged into him. I told her not to doubt herself because she was certain at the time, so to back herself, write up her version of events and let insurance sort it out, as that's what she pays them for. No point worrying or stressing about it until you need to.

Single life was much more simplistic sometimes...

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 20d

Dan I am going through a similar situation. left the car at Beam rust proofing in Belmont on Monday the 6th to get the rear window tint sorted out under warranty.

Got cat back with a huge scratch and damage to driver side door and passenger door too.

Called the boss to come and look and as soon as he sees it he says it wasn't them. like wtf........

He walks into his work shop grabs a rag and polish and proceeds to come out and polish it all up and says here you go.

He is contesting it and this is not the first time I have had problems with this *beep*.

Anyways I spoke to a lawyer and got an understanding of where I stand. I will be contacting him today and if he does not agree, then I will be handing it over to shanons along with the lawyers details. They will sort it out and chase him down. Insurances company is there for that.

Hopefully she doesn't stress much more mate. It is the last thing she needs especially when it was not her fault.