The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 14y 6m 9d

Any W.A. RAC members?

Repco 30% off this weekend:

Save 30%^ off the full retail price this weekend Saturday, 14 January to Sunday, 15 January. Simply show your RAC membership card and save on oils, tools, car care, seat cover, spare parts and much more!

Now the fine print:

^30% Off applies to full retail price and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and excludes catalogue lines. Discount does not apply to purchases of automotive, marine or deep cycle batteries, transmissions, satellite navigation products, engines & cylinder heads, equipment, gift cards, combo deals & trade purchases and trade workshop equipment. Discount does not apply to purchases from the Repco Authorised Service network. Store stock only.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m

Winnebago vid was new to me, what a crack up

• Member For: 7y 11m 5d
53 minutes ago, Ezy2Confuze said:

Any W.A. RAC members?

Repco 30% off this weekend:

Save 30%^ off the full retail price this weekend Saturday, 14 January to Sunday, 15 January. Simply show your RAC membership card and save on oils, tools, car care, seat cover, spare parts and much more!

Now the fine print:

^30% Off applies to full retail price and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and excludes catalogue lines. Discount does not apply to purchases of automotive, marine or deep cycle batteries, transmissions, satellite navigation products, engines & cylinder heads, equipment, gift cards, combo deals & trade purchases and trade workshop equipment. Discount does not apply to purchases from the Repco Authorised Service network. Store stock only.

So air freshener and that's it. 

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 12d

How does it take 2 days from my parcel to go from one side of America mainland to the other, to Hawaii then sydney.... but supposedly going to take 5 days to get it from Sydney to adelaide. Da fuq

• Like 1

• Member For: 7y 11m 5d

Keefys heaven. 

I reckon if someone offered to take over my job today only catch was I had to watch that crud I'd actually more than likely take them up on that offer.