The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

Afternoon peeps

Nails done this morning took the eldest and her friend who's here on a sleep over to the mall let them walk around by themselves for an hour... they thought it was amazing lol

Exciting arvo of doing washing... go away heat....got jets stereo cranked with MTV hits how's everyones arvo?

At least babys quiet..

Pics for keith... coz I know u love pics and baby stuff . . .

Lol
ea3056ffd20ff7385b0f9cc6cdd4aa41.jpg

• Like 5

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 21d

So yeah, in other news I'm looking to buy another house. 

It won't be for another 18 to 24 months, perhaps sooner if I don't spend more money on my car. 

I'm thinking it'll be in the Barossa Valley although I did find some suitable places around Mount Gambier.

Obviously places for sale now may not be available then but I'll be keeping my eye on the market. 

This time I'll be aiming for 10+ acres and at least a 4 bed, 2 bath house. 

The missus suggested a road trip in October extending to the eastern parts of Victoria. 

My current house was/is just a stepping stone to get out of renting and I'll be glad to move to a nicer, more modern place. 

Edit: Awww look at dat widdle baby.

Edited by Puffwagon
  • Like 2

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d

Yep that's my New Years resolution , stop buying everything I see and buy a few more houses. 

Babies are little poop machines. Both our little ones are so close to walking.

• Like 2

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

Man this little thing sh*ts so much seriously.

Good stuff puff.

Jet and I are watching the market too... want a big 5 bed double garage double shed minimum with side access etc and a big backyard... the back yard is the main factor... love my house but the yard is small... fine for entertaining but not for two boys to kick the footy properly.

We sat down the other day and worked out our next 5 year plan... since we completed the last one.
Hoping we can keep this house as a rental too then we're up to 4 houses. Well that's the plan... saving saving saving from now... which means fluff cant buy any more baby crap bahah

Found a gorgeous house backing into the valley which is a direct route to the mx club only 3 mins from us... met all that criteria plus was next to new had a huge alfresco and 2 dining 2 lounge and a huge side access aswell as a huge shed and a double garage all for 550k.... too bad it was sold that day... not that were ready quite yet

• Like 1