I Cry Myself To Sleep At Night

Dunnas

• Member For: 17y 1m 9d

Well, long time no post...

Recently made the move from NZ over to Brisbane, better pay and all that, but... And it embarrasses me to say this... I now drive a 2002 VX II Late model camira Executive... V6!

Bloody hell, XR6T's cost more to buy in the country of production, than in NZ!! Whats going on?

Admittedly, I only paid $9K for my Commodore, but I only got NZ$20k for my T which is described in my signature.

I've lasted 3 months in silence since arriving here, I MISS MY T!! Please everyone. Buy an FG, flood the market with under priced BA/BF's, for people like me... those who wish to feel that sudden fear when touching the gas at 70km/h in third, only to have the rear end break loose, those who want to pull up next to a WRX and giggle like a girl in anticipation of the 12y.o. driver wanting a go, and those who want to avenge that time when they were on their 'L' plates in mum's Honda Accord and were pissed on by a superior car.

I, for one, hope that the Orion is a colossal success, if not for Ford, than for people like me who want/need to be able to get back in a T. I only felt 250RWKW of fury, I need more! Every day I get into my Expensive Daewoo and it is a constant struggle not to punch myself in the face.

This post really has no point... I'm just pissed off sitting and listening to people being happy with their t's... DAMN YOU!

So every time that something goes wrong with your T... Think of Dunnas, the man who loved and lost... And smile, life ain't that bad after all.

Edited by Dunnas

• TEAM BA
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d

I have a T sitting in the carport waiting to be driven and no license... if you were in sydney id let you tale me and it for a spin so we could both feel the rush of boost.. alas you moved from one hole to another so no luck

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 26d

Oh well, I have to drive a 25 year old N/A 2L every day to work. I only get to drive the wife's T on the weekends. Still, reckon my car would be more fun that a commodore! On that I do feel sorry for you. Here's hoping that you can find a decent one in the near future.

• Member For: 16y 3m 21d
Oh well, I have to drive a 25 year old N/A 2L every day to work. I only get to drive the wife's T on the weekends. Still, reckon my car would be more fun that a commodore! On that I do feel sorry for you. Here's hoping that you can find a decent one in the near future.

wow your cars 5 years older than me and I have a 03 XR6T... ouch :tonguepoke:

• Member For: 19y 27d

I suggest that you give in to the urge - and punch yourself in the face.

What were you thinking - leaving NZ for Australia, and leaving the T for a Commodore!

Oh well.... at least you may have improved the average IQ of both countries!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 26d
wow your cars 5 years older than me and I have a 03 XR6T... ouch :smilecouncil:

No probs mate, I just bought a car with a 1.2L pushrod motor, made in 1969 with only 46,000m on it.

NOW THAT'S TALKING SLOW!!!

Edited by 1 of 5

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 25d

Good story Dunnas (Well not for you) If anything you've have made me feel a bit happier so cheers :smilecouncil:

Hope you can get back into one soon buddy, don't forget our moneys worth more so your probably getting more in your new job then you think.