Chat And Spotted In Canberra

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 19d

How did you go with that juice smell mcinnes?

If you can get your hands on a wet n dry vac, theyre the go. Scrub the chit outta the carpet using a stiff hand held brush with a stain removal liquid, then vac it all up.

Or, or course, there's always Carlovers..... Their vacs arent wet n dry, but if you drive away fast enough after you use it, you should make a clear getaway from any flames or debris when it blows up.... oh yeah try to avoid possible electrocution, dont touch the steel outer case of the vac too. All of this is best done after hours. Not that I know..... I havent blown one up yet.

Theres a place in fyshwick (not those places) that sells carpet cleaning products. Mecilles chemicals I think(?), not sure if its still on Lyell st.

A good mate of mine owns a high end detailing business, I can ask him what products he uses if ya like

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 27d

Car still smells like rotten oranges and what ever else was in it :/

Cleaned it like 5 times now and still nothing.

Might have to try something stronger.

Also realised yesterday that it's on the Damn roof as well. So gunna have to clean that as well :/

No luck at all with this stuff -.-

• Donating Members

Just bought my XR8 bonnet :)

Bought it from this dude: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321098668689

Should hopefully get it in the next week and a bit :D So keen! Now I gotta read up on Vinyl wrapping... gunna wrap it in carbon fibre white :)

• Donating Members

Yea got it going to my dads depot (he manages a transport company in Canberra) :)

Might have to recruit your expertise when Belatto and I attempt to do it haha.

I will also need to get your help on removing the panels that you wrapped yourself (im looking at doing my interior like that but looking at doing a colour like maybe white or wild and out there like purple! :) )

• Member For: 11y 24d

Haha noice bro.

Yeah I'd be more than happy to help you out. Just make sure you steal a hair drier so that we can get it into and around all the corners nicely ;)