Chat And Spotted In Canberra

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 13d

With the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix on this weekend, I thought this a relevant spotted -

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/holt/cars-vans-utes/2009-ford-fpv-sedan-332-rwkw-owned-by-mark-webber/1015837757

(pretty sure last time it was for sale in Melbourne, it sold for 36k).

Also spotted a nicely modded Breeze FG Turbs ute (charcoal rims, big polished cooler and cannon zorst) heading south on the GDE this arvo.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 6d

332rwkw (it should have lol). How can he guess what kw it has/would have with a tune.

And no way would I pay $44,500. Theres a white f6e for sale with like 20,000kms for sale for $46k in Phillip which I would much rather buy

By the sounds of it I would prefer the breeze ute lol

• Member For: 11y 3m 3d

Put a deposit down today at ozzy for some new rims and rubber, just waiting for the rubber to show up now. I must admit it was a hard choice on which rims to pick as there are so many damn choices these days. But I ended up going with the Vertini drift in black chrome 20 inch, fronts are 8.5 and rears 10 so staggered, with Pirelli P Zero rubber. Dont ask me what type of Pirelli P Zero's they are cause I don't know.

Finally my car wont look stock anymore lol, can't wait.

http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/store/wheel-tyre-packages/vertini-drift-20x8-5-5x114-3-black-wheel-tyre-package-1.html

• Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 2d

Nooooooooooo daniel!!! *** are rubbish and terrible and they should be shut down! (yes I hate them dearly).

I also found out that the Impound can get the same wheels and rims for cheaper from ****.

Edited by bcl
Edit trading name

• Boost Addict

I think everyone I know who has purchased rims through **** at Fyshwick has had issues, including myself. (my rims took over two weeks from being ordered to being fitted, with first set they sent from Sydney, being 5 x 120 stud pattern, and the second set not being staggered).

A mate of mine ordered rims on Friday, 8 March. **** told him to drop the car off on Monday, drive all the way out there and no rims. Tuesday, rims, but no tyres....lol......Wednesday, still no tyres........**** receive abusive phone call (really what tyre shop doesn't have tyres?) Wheels are then sent to the Impound to have tyres fitted; wheels finally fitted on Friday. Today, mate checks his rims and the paint is flaking off brand new Stance rims....needless to say he is not happy.

Buying through Mick at the Impound will save you about $50 on the advertised **** price.

Edited by bcl
Remove name at poster request

Nooooooooooo daniel!!! **** are rubbish and terrible and they should be shut down! (yes I hate them dearly).

I also found out that the Impound can get the same wheels and rims for cheaper from ****

wow sounds like they don't have a good rep then. But also I got the wheels and tyres way cheaper than the advertised price.

I think everyone I know who has purchased rims through **** at Fyshwick has had issues, including myself. (my rims took over two weeks from being ordered to being fitted, with first set they sent from Sydney, being 5 x 120 stud pattern, and the second set not being staggered).

A mate of mine ordered rims on Friday, 8 March. **** told him to drop the car off on Monday, drive all the way out there and no rims. Tuesday, rims, but no tyres....lol......Wednesday, still no tyres........**** receive abusive phone call (really what tyre shop doesn't have tyres?) Wheels are then sent to the Impound to have tyres fitted; wheels finally fitted on Friday. Today, mate checks his rims and the paint is flaking off brand new Stance rims....needless to say he is not happy.

Buying through Mick at the Impound will save you about $50 on the advertised **** price.

Man that sucks. Did your mate take the rims back to them for replacement? I have already put a deposit down so I will give them a a chance if anything starts to stink I will get my money back. Lets see what happens.

In saying that though what do you reckon about the look of the rims I like them.

Edited by bcl
Remove name at posters request

• Boost Addict

Daniel - fingers crossed your experience will be a good one, and the proprietor will look after you if there are any issues.

My mate will be taking his car back tomorrow. Be it for a full refund or a new set. From looking at the rims it looks like a manufacturing issue where the rims were not prep'd properly before being painted, so you can hardly blame the retailer.

Daniel - fingers crossed your experience will be a good one, and the proprietor will look after you if there are any issues.

My mate will be taking his car back tomorrow. Be it for a full refund or a new set. From looking at the rims it looks like a manufacturing issue where the rims were not prep'd properly before being painted, so you can hardly blame the retailer.

Yeah well they told me probably Wednesday or Thursday so fingers crossed. Thanks for the feed back though as well I do appreciate it :sungum: Oh and yeah you can't blame ozzy for a faulty set of rims that is just unlucky really. Just tell your mate to read up on consumer laws before he goes in there just incase they try to pull the wool over his eyes with some bullsh*t excuses.

• Member For: 13y 2m 29d

Yeah well they told me probably Wednesday or Thursday so fingers crossed. Thanks for the feed back though as well I do appreciate it :sungum: Oh and yeah you can't blame ozzy for a faulty set of rims that is just unlucky really. Just tell your mate to read up on consumer laws before he goes in there just incase they try to pull the wool over his eyes with some bullsh*t excuses.

Add what they told you + a week for an accurate ETA for the rims ;)

Nice choice though, those wheels will look awesome on your XR.