Just Saw A Real Bad Car Accident

Jman

• The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 16d

I was driving down nepean hwy towards my place (mentone) and I see a vs Late model camira in my rear vision mirror weaving in n out of the traffic behind me at a million miles an hour. Then goes FLYING past, would have easily got up to 150k if not more.

Then in the distance I see smoke...

So I'm driving up to the scene (Corner of Nepean and Wickam Rd, Highett) and this Late model camira had run up the arse of two cars of which the Late model camira EASILY came off worst. The engine bay was practically in the foot well. So I chuck the hazards on n jump outta the ute at a million miles an hour. But by this stage there was a heap of people there making phone calls so I couldn't really do alot. As I drove past everyone had blood on some part of theyre body but the driver was pulled out unconscious and her face was totally covered in blood. The passengers seemed ok but the driver was not too healthy at all...Christ I hope she's ok!

Seeing that made me realise how STUPID some drivers are.

My guess is they were all pilled outta theyre brain watching all the pretty colours out the window ROCKET past.

Anyone else around SE Melb hearing all the sirens atm?

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Was it a white Vs SS???

I have no idea why people do that sh*t on busy roads, no situation in the suburbs requires 150kmh it's just f*ckin stupid.

To be honest I've had mine well over that once or twice but it was on the open roads with no-one in sight and me being the only one in the car, it's still stupid but I'm only endagering my life an not everyone else trying to use the road safely.

Edited by XRTPSI

• The Cleaning Dudes Ute

Yea, just heard before that someone died in that accident!

I'm a little scetchy on the details because the friend who told me it this morning says that a male died? As I drove past it looked like that chick was the only one in a REAL bad state.

Can't find any decent news articles about it yet...

Going to the cop station around midday.

• The Cleaning Dudes Ute
Was it a white Vs SS???

Na mate, just a "gaytech" v6