Central Qld

12FEAR

• RUS531
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 8d

Hey hey I on;y just saw this tread. I'm out at emerald...Your right about about roads though I'm coming to rock at the very end of this month about the middle of December. And maybe be there for a big Christmas cruise with the ute club between then too.

Cheers

Cameron

• Member For: 16y 10m 16d
Hey hey I on;y just saw this tread. I'm out at emerald...Your right about about roads though I'm coming to rock at the very end of this month about the middle of December. And maybe be there for a big Christmas cruise with the ute club between then too.

Cheers

Cameron

hey bro.. its me Jeremy from leading edge...

No Way!! as in jeremy from M10 aswell? How you been mate where are you at these days?

Yerp, juzz chilling in biloela, drill and blast engineering at Dawson Mine in moura..

• Member For: 16y 5m 25d

Haha that's hilarious man, I'm an Engineer at Curragh in Blackwater at the moment ;) My mate works at Moura, name's Marcus. I imagine you would know him? Silly bastard just bought a new bombadore ute apparently. Lol small world isnt it! :roflmbo:

Haha that's hilarious man, I'm an Engineer at Curragh in Blackwater at the moment ;) My mate works at Moura, name's Marcus. I imagine you would know him? Silly bastard just bought a new bombadore ute apparently. Lol small world isnt it! :roflmbo:

Yeah Marcus and I are good mates....

He's starting holidays on wed, and picking up his new VE uterus..

Hey nice man! Well tell him Joe says hi, he will know who you mean. I've been harassing him to come up to the metropolis of Blackwater for some time now!! Lazy bastard. We should organise a trip up to Airlie or something, go and play up for the weekend ;) But I know how engineers hate drinking and all.... :roflmbo:

• RUS531
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 8d

Hey Joey I'm just next door at Ensham... not an engineer though just a sparky. we had a fighter jet fly over today did yous hear anything from there.

Big bad engineer hey.... lol are you responsible for as much dragliine cable work as this lot of engineers are over here. do you come back to emerald anymore?

HAHAHA!! I am not a dragline engineer at the moment, that's my next rotation. But I can assure you the engineers here seem to give the cable handlers plenty to do ;)

I was out at Ensham last thursday actually, lookin at some new software you guys are using. It was very exciting. I worked there on my Christmas holidays once, back during Uni. I saw old Stork is still doing survey out there, the mad bastard.

I get to Emerald a bit! I ordered my turbo through those muppets at Newhaven ford... was supposed to be here last week... Have to catch up for a couple of quiet ones!!

As for the figher jet!! One of the engineers here has a brother who is in the Airforce. He flies out of Amberly and does a flyover every now and again just to stir everyone up. Usually he tells us approximately when he will be coming over and does a big low pass right over the office!! Man, so awesome. I wanna be a fighter pilot :crybaby: