Central Qld

12FEAR

• Member For: 15y 7m 23d

I'm the same, can put cars and bikes together, can't work a computer very well. Ute went 764 in rocky at car show last weekend swell. Moving house at the moment butcwhen we moved in il get her to put em up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 5d

How much did you get for it bonjaz? I'm Starting to do my research and looking into another one, I'm thinking a Manual BF2 ute or manual BF2 Sedan... The missus had drawn the line with the TTG, so I'm selling my bike, and buying a 4 wheeled toy, lol.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 11d

ended up getting 19 but it had done just under 100xxxkm and there was a few little things wrong with it that I happily told the new owner about, I weighed up keeping it but it was going to be an expencive exercise me getting it to where I wanted it. if I found the right low km bf mk11 I would concider it but I am mainly looking for a fg...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 11d

didnt take me long to find another falcon, ended up buying a mates 06 bf manual ute, low km well maintained full pw cooler with plenum, t04z internal turbo, surge and wawawa making 350kw at wheels and I am loving the change to a manual :3gears: still running stock dump soooooo... in the near future might add a 4" dump with singel 3.5" rest of the way and take it to dave to give it a little tickle.

• 2 weeks later...