Guest NOS XR

Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Farrkn MassDrop - I estimate I've dropped at least a cool $1k or more on it so far :roflmbo:  Thanks @Rab :omg: 

Anyways driving home tonight - caught yet another incident on the dash cam and just sent the link of the vid footage to the party affected.  Also sold one to my mate at work for his Merc which for all it cost - has no farrkn dashcam built-in.   The one I bought has really good night filming performance which is one of the reasons I bought it (actually have bought as many as 8 by now off eBay for family and friends). 

By the way - below is not the vid of the incident - just an example of the vision form the G1WC dash cam camera I took almost a year to the day :thumbsup:

The one used above has good in-car audio and good night vision for AUD $56 off eBay.  Have to buy MicroSD card separate.  I found 32GB lasts about 3 days for me as my commute into the office is only about 30-45 mins one-way depending on peak hour traffic.

Other things I've bought from MassDrop include AAA flashlights made of copper and heaps of watches (so much so I had to go buy the Wolf watch display case available on MassDrop ...)   Having said - not everything is a bargain on MassDrop.

You definitely are the hero we don't deserve.

Saw nothing from the video that explained the post above, but will say "Well Done" anyway.

Will drag you into the murky depths of headphones next - it's a slippery slope and MassDrop will grease the slide

A few, its just so much cheaper than we could ever get in Australia 

I don't even understand why I have so many, we only have 1 pair of ears oh well...

Yep - hope to cull my collection soon.

Waiting for the Smyth Realiser A16 to turn up and will then decide what to keep and what to offload.

6 hours ago, masda74 said:

Rab which ones have replaceable ear covers and are they for sale?

Most have removable ear pads.

Not really looking to sell any at the moment - want to try them with the new system when it turns up first.

What sort are you after/how much did you want to spend?

I want a decent pair for gaming online. something that would sit around my ear.

The current earphones on the market sit on top of my ear cartilage and after a while it starts to hurt.

I saw all those headphone and thought, surely you don't use all of them.

One of them should fit the bill for online gaming.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:51 PM, masda74 said:

I want a decent pair for gaming online. something that would sit around my ear.

Just saw this one pop up - excellent set, excellent price,

Have got a set and use it often

Have bought from buydig before.

Definitely worth a shot at that price if still looking.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HIFIMAN-HE400i-Special-Edition-Over-Ear-Planar-Magnetic-Headphones/332540777780?epid=12010710991&hash=item4d6cf99534:g:qDQAAOSw8H1ac81C

thanks for that. looking at the size of the cups, I guess that they would sit on my ears and not around them.

My ears start to hurt after 15 mins if the cups sit on my ear cartilage.

But those headphones look mint. I checked the pricing of the headphones on other sites and I was shocked.