Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Guest NOS XR

• Member For: 15y 5m 4d
hey pplz I got group buy up for gss340 and bosch 044 just wondering u reckon any1 wants the smaller siemens injectors? around 50lbs? I can get themk for the same price as the 60's,

let me know if u have any ideas on any efi part even std ford coils etc cos my source can get all that stuff

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 5d
[quote name='CHLAXN' post='879171' date='May 21 2009, 01:16 PM']hey mate send [b]straughsberry[/b] a PM mate he said to me he will start a group buy on the 340's if he gets 5 people interested.. :blink:[/quote]
Hey fellas considering there's a new sponsor who can provide these units at a good price, I wouldn't be doing a group buy. Check out this thread: [url="http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=57831"]http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=57831[/url]

• Member For: 15y 3m 27d
If anyone is interested I can get Authentic Genuine PHILIPS HID Conversion kits for a GB.

These come with the PHILIPS Security label and new packaging authorized by PHILIPS.

[attachment=45942:real_philips_kit1.jpg]
[attachment=45946:philips_...ty_lable.jpg]
[attachment=45945:philips_...t_source.jpg]
[attachment=45944:philips_ballast.jpg]
[attachment=45943:real_philips_kit2.jpg]

GB price is:

$299 Delivered for single beam.
$369 Delivered for Bi-Xenon beam.

4200k and 6000k are available.

If there is enough interest ill ask to get this started.

• Member For: 17y 9m 29d
nyt-sky - does this just need to be wired up and have the bulbs plug in? or or do you have to modify the headlights for the bulbs to fit? is the beam going to be affected by not having the correct HID lens? or is this taken care of with the kit?
and also what is the difference between 4200k and 6000k?

sorry about the questions but I may be interested.
cheers.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 1d
[quote name='STICKS' post='881866' date='May 27 2009, 06:55 AM']hey pplz I got group buy up for gss340 and bosch 044 just wondering u reckon any1 wants the smaller siemens injectors? around 50lbs? I can get themk for the same price as the 60's,

let me know if u have any ideas on any efi part even std ford coils etc cos my source can get all that stuff[/quote]

hey sticks what kind of price do you think you can get the ford coils for?? as I am about to buy some soon so I am interested in them..

• Member For: 15y 3m 27d
[quote name='smoke' post='882197' date='May 27 2009, 09:18 PM']nyt-sky - does this just need to be wired up and have the bulbs plug in? or or do you have to modify the headlights for the bulbs to fit? is the beam going to be affected by not having the correct HID lens? or is this taken care of with the kit?
and also what is the difference between 4200k and 6000k?

sorry about the questions but I may be interested.
cheers.[/quote]
These kits are plug and play units. Only mod is to enlarge the dust cap hole for the wiring (See Senna_T's HID Install thread)

If you angle your headlights properly there shouldnt be a problem.

4200k is your typical OEM colour
6000k is bright white with a slight blue hue.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 22d
For those of you want some new NGK iridium plugs I can get a pretty good deal on some iridiums at 0.8mm or 1.1mm size.

Anyone interested , price should be about $15 a plug, these normally retail over $20 in Autobahn. I'll do a group buy if anyone wants.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 22d
Actually im looking into a Cal X3 tuner. Im still discussing prices but might be looking at $600-650 for the X3 which seems about $150 under the retail price. But, I doubt whether they will come with any tunes in them so you will have to get it customed tuned. I will let you guys know.