Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Guest NOS XR

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d

masda74 could you check whay sort of price he could give us if we had at least 7 buyers? 

Not sure if we'd get 10 but I'd be interested in 2 or so (my F6, Misses XC90) :thumbsup:

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 4d

I have 2 hook ups for dash cams if you want them. 

Blackvue are good I personally have one as well as a gs1000 (bought them for about $125 delivered to the buyers door) but for money the blackvue are not worth it over the cheaper models as long as you get a good good chipsets

I did a 2 group buys (10 each time) on the gs1000 and all cameras and still going strong now 4 years on.

• Like 2

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 25d

These? https://dashboardcamerareviews.com/gs1000/

Seem to be EOL'd?

No argument here on the price/value option - I just wanted the front/rear channels, hardwire and the wifi options the Blackvue had as well as the support for larger memory cards.

One thing that it does have going for it is that it doesn't have a screen - doesn't look like a cam, just tucks up discretely behind the mirror with the E-Tag.

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 4d

Yeah that's them, uses infared for night light. 

I dont mean you have to go that model exactly but there are quite  few decent units on the market now which are far cheaper and just as good (if not better in some cases) over the blackvue series. 

Anyway as much as id like to help with prices im not around as of sunday but ill pm you details @Rab and you can work it out with the guys keen :)

Edit - both contacts have blackvue as well if you decide to go tht route too :D

Edited by MBAF
  • Like 2

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team

Will pass on the details if there's any interest in a group buy (or even if anyone's after a solo deal if that's ok??)

Have a good time "off the grid"

Will speak when you surface in Melbourne - am pretty sure you owe me a beer (or I owe you one??)

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team

PM received - if there's interest in the thread then details will be posted - @masda74 seems to have one of the same contacts you do so we'll be sure to get a fair price.

You've already got your ticket and get your upkeep hours paid for - I'm still working (paying) for mine - definitely your shout