Team N/A HQ

• 9 months later...
  • Member For: 11y 7m 5d

hey guys fresh to the forum...just lobed over cause my pride and joy my n15 pulsar sedan turbo just got written off last saturday and landed a sweet deal on a citric acid green n/a xr6 bf 6speed manual for $4k...bit rough round the edges but after I was finished with it looks and goes like a dream...plans are to upgrade once I finish my p's to bf f6typhoon...just curious what kind of mods are available for minimal moola for a lil more kick whilst I have the car?? :)...thanks to all who can help out...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 11y 4m 19d

Just bought a brandnew NA xr6 2012. Greatest car man has created and im on my p plates, jesus this power is just wonderful haha, and it make you respect the car in some way, so far I havent even though f hooning or burn outs. Its just amazin lol

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Member For: 10y 7m 22d

Not much said on here for a while....... I got a 2010 FG XR6. Stock everything apart from lowered kings and shocks and tinted windows. That'll be it for the looks, future mods will be a herrod CAI, headers and xorst (want to try and get quad tips??) cams and tuned. Will be a slow process though as money is tight when u gt a family to look after :)

Has anyone tried quad xorst tips on the N/A yet? Looks mean! But not sure on how it'll sound..... Don't want the ugly droan that some can make

• 4 years later...
  • Member For: 5y 8m 9d

Nice to have a place to talk about n/a enthusiast. I just got a new 07”bf mk2 xr6 with a zf 6speed I am after a bit more out of my new bf I’m going to put a set of extractors and a cam in my new car and want to know what types of tunes can give me the best power possible for a n/a Barra.

appreciate any feedback and ideas