The Cricket Thread

aniken

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 1m 4d
they did well to come back from what there were at @ lunch...

thank god for gilchrist helping out langer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bah, Gilchrist is a goon. I bet Brett Lee is pissed of about being 12th man for the 5th test match in a row, he bowled fuggen good in the one dayers and still didnt get the nod.

Dazza.

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 12d

Bah, Gilchrist is a goon. I bet Brett Lee is pissed of about being 12th man for the 5th test match in a row, he bowled fuggen good in the one dayers and still didnt get the nod.

Dazza.

sorry Dazza, but Mr. Gilly is the worlds best cricketer at the moment IMO, I think Punter is guilty of having his job

Scotty

• Great rack
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3d
sorry Dazza, but Mr. Gilly is the worlds best cricketer at the moment IMO, I think Punter is guilty of having his job

Scotty

:smilielol: Once again I have to agree with Scotty :lol:

........... :innocent:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dazza.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He erks me becasue I was a keeper for 10 years and he is far from perfect in that role, he is a little sloppy, but when you factor how explosive he is with the bat there is no one else in this country fit enough for that position. Yeah, Ponting most definatley should be sniffing gillies ass for the captaincy.

Dazza.

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 12d

Ponting proved it again last night, when he had himself & Lehman bowling & Warne (who bowled like sh*t,) Brett Lee should of given him the worlds biggest wedgie when he entered the pavillion. As for not enforcing the follow on, of my flippin tongue is in nots.

I am disheartened that the Raulpindi Express may not bowl again, he was moving it nicely last night until his sudden departure.

Scotty

Ponting proved it again last night, when he had himself & Lehman bowling & Warne (who bowled like sh*t,) Brett Lee should of given him the worlds biggest wedgie when he entered the pavillion. As for not enforcing the follow on, of my flippin tongue is in nots.

I am disheartened that the Raulpindi Express may not bowl again, he was moving it nicely last night until his sudden departure.

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Name another Aussie captain that woudlnt enforce the folowon, especially on the second day of a test match, they could have been home already spending a few extra days with the missus over christmas. He is an average captain.

Dazza.

• FPV521
  • Member For: 19y 6m 24d
Beats me how Bevan isn't in the team any more. I heard he isn't even contracted any more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's shocking if hes no longer even contracted. great player and never gives his wicket away easily.