Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Member For: 20y 8m 10d

Yeah awesome day and Lake St Clair is a top spot, wise decision to take a run up there. As all have said it was good to put some faces to names and see the cars up close. The drive back was fun too with you Ras351, good bit of road to stretch the legs and give the car some much needed exercise.

Benny

Edited by Benny

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 26d

Now Troy I will remind you of the picture that we have of you with you pink wine cooler!!

Great day out cann't wait to do it again I already have an idea for the next cruise and thinking late Jan early feb for the date!!

If you guys can get on the fordforums in the B series section there is a heap of pics already

• Member For: 14y 3m 26d

Picked up my car this morning from Blacktack

It's now making 317.7rwkw. The ute feels like a whole new car, certainly livened it up a bit.

Have to give it a clean and get some photos up.

Andew

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 16y 11m 19d

very sorry I missed this fella's ,farkin two deaths in the family in one week ,both older members of the family but one was a bit unexpected ,so yeh last 2 weeks been a bit hectic .

All getting back too normal now.

might even get time to finish some work on the car tomorrow and give it a good clean.

looked like a great day glad to see Benny still showing how well that FG hangs on lol

• Donating Members

Sorry to hear Paul, thinking of a foster cruise via Wooten way in late Jan, who is keen??

Andy got to be happy now with more power :)

• Member For: 15y 2m 23d

so how was the singo show? anyone know what (& how much power) took out the 6cyl boosted class in the dyno comp.

I was spewin I couldnt make it but I was crook all weekend, still am now, got one of those f*cked up summer colds..

• Donating Members

Aaron you would have taken it out, 488 was highest, my car wheelspun and wasn't brought up rift only made 417hp, but no use crying over it, Cameron made 480hp in his f6, I personally liked the $10 bikini car wash :)