Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Member For: 15y 11m 24d

Yeah I was there too and echo all the comments made about it thus far. A few of the boys from my work all went and we all agree that it could have been so much better! But I still had fun watching you boys fly the XR6 Turbo flag! A few of the boys from my work were impressed with your powerskid Mitch! Another guy said he was having a chat to Aaron about his phoon etc.

I parked up at the winery on the corner and walked in from there. Didn't get hassled by cops either luckily.

The worst part was just all the f***n lining up (traffic, getting in, food / drinks) and not being able to see anything, although I ended up with a pretty good spot at the end of the track so got to see those spin outs and who won the races etc.

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 2m 10d

Well, only days away from our trip to Lake st clair and it looks like my car will not be ready and tuned for it bangcomputer.gif, As it works out I cannot get into my tuner this week at CV. they can fit me in thursday but I doubt I will have the car up and running by then. I had some good rib eye stakes kept aside for it as well lol..

If anyone wants a camera crew in there passenger seat let me know and I will leave my work ute at the meet up point . As I am still very keen to come , but I only have a slight hope my car will be done by then.

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 2m 10d

Well ive been at my car all night/ Morning, its looking alot better for the weekend. I just have to fabricate the inlet piping as the one I received was a little wrong.. I still have the air box to go, but ill leave that till after the run, as long as its tuned im happy. figures crossed.

• Member For: 20y 7m 23d

The worst thing about Revfest was the Defect and EPA station out the front pulling cars in and handing out fines and notices. Just rediculous that an event is held and then the police pounce on all the people who attend.

Benny.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 8d

I agree with you benny that was harsh of the cops but it was expected,

Ras351 I'm glad I impressed them after I f*cked up in the drags, had to make up for it!!!

Cruise I think we will make a call later in the week, I'll also need a list of peoples Rego's so I can forward them to mark for the council.

• Member For: 19y 10m 21d

Fingers Crossed this weather F@&KS OFF.. soooo pumped for this cruise and cant do another weekend till february next year.. So im praying this rain clears up.. :levitate::roflmbo:

Dat Dat, pretty sure u can pass on my rego.. its not rocket science.. hahaha.. ooh and pretty sure u should find a way to totally disconnect your traction control.. seems to be causing u a few dramas at important times.. hahaha

Edited by FAT-51X