No meat for this chic for brekky  :sick:

Girl, you don't know what you are missing out on.

A good piece of breast for breakfast is outstanding :blush:

Let's eat! ... Right - toe ...

Yeah Shaz, I'll do a mouse a favour ... heheh, I'm sure you know the rest :smilielol:

Hey, what's wrong with a bit o' meat for breaky? Don't knock it 'till you've tried it! :smilielol:

PS This thread is degenerating rapidly - not that it ever had far to go in that direction, BUT I'm sure you'll end up sorry for ever starting it!

as for rodents turbo6man :wtf:

shazzy

My poor dear girl - you have obviously led a well-sheltered life. At least before you found your way in here. The time has come for you to get edumicated, at least as to what relevance "rodents" has to this topic. You see my dear, there is a well-worn saying among the males of the community and it goes something like this ... "Do a mouse a favour - eat a pussy a day".

PS If you need any further edumication on this matter I am at your service, however, it will necessitate a private audience ...

don't think the mouse would have much luck around here....

we got 3 cats... :spit:

shazzy

don't you people eat or have a fav food    :smilielol:

show us your gourmet 

I would however, you won't let me post pictures of naked women!

you eat naked :smilielol:

shazzy

No meat for this chic for brekky   :sick:

A good piece of breast for breakfast is outstanding :blush:

Yeah Shaz, I'll do a mouse a favour ... heheh, I'm sure you know the rest :shocked:

Hey, what's wrong with a bit o' meat for breaky? Don't knock it 'till you've tried it! :tease:

PS This thread is degenerating rapidly - not that it ever had far to go in that direction, BUT I'm sure you'll end up sorry for ever starting it!

shazzy

My poor dear girl - you have obviously led a well-sheltered life. At least before you found your way in here. The time has come for you to get edumicated, at least as to what relevance "rodents" has to this topic. You see my dear, there is a well-worn saying among the males of the community and it goes something like this ... "Do a mouse a favour - eat a pussy a day".

PS If you need any further edumication on this matter I am at your service, however, it will necessitate a private audience ...

we got 3 cats... :spit:

shazzy

No less than THREE pussies eh? Sounds like heaven to me ... don't be worrying about the mouses' luck, just wanna know about a man's ... :tease::smilielol:

No meat for this chic for brekky  :wtf:

A good piece of breast for breakfast is outstanding :spit:

Yeah Shaz, I'll do a mouse a favour ... heheh, I'm sure you know the rest :shocked:

Hey, what's wrong with a bit o' meat for breaky? Don't knock it 'till you've tried it! :tease:

shazzy

we got 3 cats... :sick:

shazzy

No less than THREE pussies eh? Sounds like heaven to me ... don't be worrying about the mouses' luck, just wanna know about a man's ... :tease:

Men - all the good ones are like parking spots.. TAKEN.. (or gay ) :blush:

shazzy

Well you must be shopping in the wrong places, if you cant get parked :shocked:

:tease::tease:

no point window shopping if ya can't buy

shazzy

Hey Shazzy, I am in the process of making tonights feast. 2 of your favs combined.

Egg and Bacon pie, or a egg and bacon quiche whatever you wanna call it. I will take a pic before I devour the bas*ard.

MMMMM Pie with tabasco sauce.....YUM

Edited by ENVY-T

Hey Shazzy, I am in the process of making tonights feast. 2 of your favs combined.

Egg and Bacon pie, or a egg and bacon quiche whatever you wanna call it. I will take a pic before I devour the bas*ard.

MMMMM Pie with tabasco sauce.....YUM

fully sic :spoton::spoton:

shazzy

The other night, my other half told me to take out the garbage. I told her, she could take it out cause she f#ckin cooked it.

Tell ya what mate, I do the cooking in my family, and if you said that to me, you would be a very hungry boy! :spoton:

The other night, my other half told me to take out the garbage. I told her, she could take it out cause she f#ckin cooked it.

Tell ya what mate, I do the cooking in my family, and if you said that to me, you would be a very hungry boy! :spoton:

Just kidding of course, I would never say that to my wife. I'm not that game.

I know what you mean. that's why I cook, then I can't complain about the sh*te my wife serves up...oooppppssss I hope she doesn't read this. :spoton:

Big call coming from someone with a thurple car :spoton:

I have no misconceptions about my masculinity tab. Despite having a thurple car, I do whatever I damn-well like whenever I like... provided my lady says I can :spoton:

And I only bought Phantom as it was the most offensive colour I could find.

Now... back to food. I understand that some women consider this one a delicacy.

Most men seem to be able to cook this one up.