Premium Brakes

Disgruntled Goat

• Member For: 19y 1m 16d

Fitted the BF brakes today, they feel very very good compared to the stock ba brakes. Much firmer responsive feel, a few hard sprints and pulls up much quicker without fading or shudder, and best bit I like is no damn sqeal.. :nono:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 20y 9m 6d
Fitted the BF brakes today, they feel very very good compared to the stock ba brakes. Much firmer responsive feel, a few hard sprints and pulls up much  quicker without fading or shudder, and best bit I like is no damn sqeal..  :nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Brad what did they set you back?

CYA JEFF :nono:

• Member For: 18y 4m 2d
Fitted the BF brakes today, they feel very very good compared to the stock ba brakes. Much firmer responsive feel, a few hard sprints and pulls up much  quicker without fading or shudder, and best bit I like is no damn sqeal..  :nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See post #10 by ch0pper on 27 Feb 06. $450 from e-bay.

• Member For: 19y 1m 16d

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mate scored them on ebay for $450.. they are new too ! Not a bad buy considering I think they are on par with the PBR performance set up that can be bought for roughly 2K from this forum.. Only thing they dont have is braided lines and slotted rotors, but they stop damn good ! The size matters I reckon, think the rear ventilated bigger rotor as opposed to solid makes a lot of difference..