Gtp Talk

turbojack

• Member For: 19y 7m 30d

I dont like em.

to me the resurection of the GT badge carries a certain charismatic history to it.

the "gt-p" doesnt have a history to it.

I'll have a - rapid MK11 GT with the black stripe package, premium brakes, premium sound, leather seats, better steering wheel, and all the trimmings. :spoton:

• Member For: 19y 7m 30d
What are the differences between GT and GTP?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

to be honest, on the original mk1s, I believe it was just the different wheels, premium sound, leather seats and brakes, but im sure that changed by mk11 and bf.

• Member For: 21y 15d
Exceptional tool those GT-P's ---

For towing caravans and making loud noises.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to have one, it seemed pretty good to me while I was blatting all over NT at 200 to 250 km/h with an outside temp of 45 deg.

I did 85,000 km and had bugger all problems. It went well, handled well and was very reliable.

True it was not as quick as my F6 but then it was far easier to drive and much more forgiving as well as being more comfortable.

It was a brilliant grand tourer and if I were to choose between a GT-P and a F6 for long distance travel in woop woop I would choose the GT-P.

On the other hand for short blats (up to 500km) and buzzing around in the traffic the turbo is definitely the go.