cunners

WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

Honestly couldn't tell you Steve, never tried polishing the car, $30 gets me a wash and wax and interior clean at the undercover place at Whitties shopping center :msm:

Always looks schmick coming out of there, and $30 once a month is quite the deal if you ask me :outahere:

I used to have a sticker on the back windscreen that was put on by some random who thought he was doing the right thing when he serviced the car, that came off in the second wash/wax/clean cycle :rokon:

Cool, they use a spray on "wax" at the car wash place so it's not the best... but I guess it does work

I need to wash mine every week, especially with the road works on neaves and gt northern :rokon:

I just polished and waxed the bonnet, and the stripes didnt seem to mind. I'll see how it goes over the next few days and see if they turn white :outahere:

he says

"Goes good for a gasser!"  I was switched on PULP at the time. Friday is fuel day

(Mon - Thurs I run on LPG)

I ask him if he has a turbo and he smiles and lights up the rears on the spot. 

Yep - 'twas a turbo - and likely modified to  :)

Plate was 1CEF-___  - is he on the forums or does anybody know him ?

Sorry to butt in on this rather strange thread :rokon: but....

:wassat:

Turbo....Gas....

:outahere:

Hey Simon...

On the way home this morning, had a play with a T up the fwy, nice fordextremetuning sticker on the top of the rear window, license plate 1ccp xxx, went like stink, but I still kept up with him, as the speed limit allows of course  :spit:

Do you know the guy ? Is he on the forums ?

:rokon: :msm::blink: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :outahere:

colour?

Edited by Xtreme F6

Hey Simon...

On the way home this morning, had a play with a T up the fwy, nice fordextremetuning sticker on the top of the rear window, license plate 1ccp xxx, went like stink, but i still kept up with him, as the speed limit allows of course  :spit:

:rokon: :msm::blink: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :outahere:

colour?

WHERE"S MY FUGGIN STICKER..... :spit::gooff::gooff: !!!

Hey Simon...

On the way home this morning, had a play with a T up the fwy, nice fordextremetuning sticker on the top of the rear window, license plate 1ccp xxx, went like stink, but I still kept up with him, as the speed limit allows of course  :spit:

:msm::blink::spit: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :outahere:

colour?

WHERE"S MY FUGGIN STICKER..... :gooff::gooff: !!!

Its being made, It says "Poosted By Xtreme Ford Tuning" :rokon:

Edited by Xtreme F6

Hey Al, how do you go with the stripes and car polish? Anything to be careful of or does it stand up to it alright?

Should stand up ok, just be careful around the edges :spoton:

Do you chuck it out after you have done the whole car? It picks up a lot of crap...

depends really.. usually when I get a claybar I cut it in half and use half on the car, that way if I drop it I have the other fresh non-sand encrusted half still..

if theres not too much crap on it then I reuse it next time.. keep in mind ive only used it on brand new cars so there was usually minimum crap on it to start with.. seeing as you've had yours for a while might be worth ditching.. you shouldnt have to re-clay it for another 6-8 months anyway

Hey Simon...

:wub::blink::blink: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :spit:

colour?

A yellow/green citrus type flavour

imcolourblindlemmealone :pinch:

Hey Simon...

:blink::blink::blink: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :spoton:

colour?

imcolourblindlemmealone :crybaby:

ROFL, well then that narrowsit down :laughing:

Hey Simon...

:blink::blink::spit: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :spoton:

colour?

imcolourblindlemmealone :crybaby:

ROFL, well then that narrowsit down :laughing:

It was a dull version of Steve's xxxr6t, that's as close as you're going to get from me

:blink:

Maybe it was really dirty?? :spoton:

My car was a dull version of my car on friday... I gave it a good wash and polish and wax on the weekend and now it's sitting in the car park at work... IN THE BLOODY RAIN!!! :laughing:

Saw a (Narooma blue?) XR6T this morning on Balcatta road next to me at the lights. He had a painted intercooler... so I *think* it make have been markxr6t? I've never met Mark, but the bloke driving looked young enough and I know he also painted his cooler with Steve? It was also de-spoilered... I looked over and we both gave each other the nod. :spoton:

Steve?? Does that sounds like Mark's car?? or have I just totally stuffed up?

Cheers,

Ross

Maybe it was really dirty?? :spoton:

My car was a dull version of my car on friday... I gave it a good wash and polish and wax on the weekend and now it's sitting in the car park at work... IN THE BLOODY RAIN!!! :crybaby:

ahhh so its your fault its raining :blink::laughing:

Saw a (Narooma blue?) XR6T this morning on Balcatta road next to me at the lights.  He had a painted intercooler... so I *think* it make have been markxr6t?  I've never met Mark, but the bloke driving looked young enough and I know he also painted his cooler with Steve?  It was also de-spoilered...  I looked over and we both gave each other the nod. :pooh:

Steve?? Does that sounds like Mark's car??  or have I just totally stuffed up?

Cheers,

Ross

Hrmmm

Well the only ones with painted spoilers that I know of are XR06T and XRCHRIS which are both blueprint, and Mark's is blueprint also but I dont think his cooler is silver... and they all have their spoilers still so I dunno who that is :blink:

And the only naroomas I know of are Zoran and LeighD... we really need to get some flyers and stickers out there to get some more members! :sick:

Simon: Yeah, sorry my bad :blush:

I would like to direct everyone to have a look at the following forum if you are interested in promoting the site a little. Some of you have seen my enormous sticker on the back window, but there is plenty of merchandise available which will help the site out with $$

Prices are good, and if you organise a group buy postage will be cheaper. I may have some flyers available soon for people to have a look at before they purchase, and I may even get some stickers to sell on cruises.

Worth a look :sick:

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showforum=51

Steve

Saw a (Narooma blue?) XR6T this morning on Balcatta road next to me at the lights.  He had a painted intercooler... so I *think* it make have been markxr6t?  I've never met Mark, but the bloke driving looked young enough and I know he also painted his cooler with Steve?  It was also de-spoilered...  I looked over and we both gave each other the nod. :stirthepot:

Cheers,

Ross

Thanks for thinking I'm young, Ross :tease: My T is Blueprint, with spoilers, no painted cooler, kiddie seats in the back and usually dirty.

Mark

Saw a (Narooma blue?) XR6T this morning on Balcatta road next to me at the lights.  He had a painted intercooler... so I *think* it make have been markxr6t?  I've never met Mark, but the bloke driving looked young enough and I know he also painted his cooler with Steve?  It was also de-spoilered...  I looked over and we both gave each other the nod. :tease:

Cheers,

Ross

Hrmmm

Well the only ones with painted spoilers that I know of are XR06T and XRCHRIS which are both blueprint, and Mark's is blueprint also but I dont think his cooler is silver... and they all have their spoilers still so I dunno who that is :blink:

And the only naroomas I know of are Zoran and LeighD... we really need to get some flyers and stickers out there to get some more members! :stirthepot:

Simon: Yeah, sorry my bad :blush:

Woo hoo.. looks like I dId stuff up :tease:

Saw a (Narooma blue?) XR6T this morning on Balcatta road next to me at the lights.  He had a painted intercooler... so I *think* it make have been markxr6t?  I've never met Mark, but the bloke driving looked young enough and I know he also painted his cooler with Steve?  It was also de-spoilered...  I looked over and we both gave each other the nod. :stirthepot:

Cheers,

Ross

Thanks for thinking I'm young, Ross :tease: My T is Blueprint, with spoilers, no painted cooler, kiddie seats in the back and usually dirty.

Mark

No probs Mark!! hahaha :tease:

May I refer you to Rik's Sig...

BIONIC - the fusion of man and machine

Bionic Blue XR6 2005 BA MkII NA

That's right. I'm a wish-I-had-turbo guy at the moment.

My wife just hassled me and "You're not really supposed to be there "

(meaning these forums)

Running costs from Rockingham to Subi and back are prohibitive - on LPG it is fine.

Maybe in 5 years time they will have a LPG system that can run with a turbo.

Then I'll get a Typhoon

But for now I am just happy driving a car that looks sh!t hot. :idhitit: