• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6d

GT2 and GT3's are easily one of the hardest looking cars on the planet Rossco

Orange says it all

267.jpg

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members

Yeh black is tidy! Either way if I ever get GT2 money it will be black and orange.. Just not sure on the specifics yet :P

This one overtook me at over 200kms an hour.. Its not something you want to see screaming up behind you lol.

252.jpg

Edited by Mat

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 26d

f*cken drool @ porkas !!!!

spotted me, finishing at 12pm today followed by a nandos lunch then a drive down south to Marg River to be a slack pingpingping for the next few days drinking bourbon and beer, eating wicked food and cranking the old mans tractor and chainsaw!!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members

soooooooooooooo.. seeing as ive been looking at them all friggen week, what active subwoofers does everyone have here in their home theatre setups??

I just ordered meself a nice thumping SVS 20-39 PC Plus beast.. demo'd one the other night and holy sh*t do they f*cken crank !! sh*ts all over the Krix/B&W/Velodyne/Focal/Aaron/Deftech ones ive listened to as well..

• Donating Members

ITUNES FTMFL

It has to be one of the stupiedest programs out. Wont sync the mrs itouch properly.

RIM FTW :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 3d

Nang,

I am not running a sub in my home theatre at the moment. I have just got my VAF DC-X Mains and they do a pretty good job of rattling the glassware on their own.

I was thinking of upgrading the reciver soon though, maybe one of those Pioneer units that I was talking to you about last year.

Leigh

• 12" member
  • Donating Members

hey Leigh,

yeh I love my Pio LX60 AVR !!! has plenty of power and sounds farken fantastic with its AIR Studios tuning..

Nice VAF's mate, I was considering those to upgrade my new mains to but instead I picked up some Dali Ikon 6's and a Dali Vokal 2 centre the other week.. cheap as farken chips and I love the sound!! RRP is about $2700 on the 6's and $1k on the centre but I got them all for under $1700 haha.. gotta love having a mate @ JB's !

WHen you start considering a subby, defo have a listen to the SVS !! I went everywhere - AudioCraft/SurroundSounds/SoundAdvice/Douglas Hifi/Frank Prowse/West Coast HiFi etc and nothing came close to it for under $5k