WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 17d
Mate with baldish head on last cruise I was at with you? City West one.

One of these days I\'d like to get my life back and have weekends free... One powerball eh

that's the one.

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 17d
haha good work.. yeh when he told us at the pub we all boo\'d him and called him every name under the sun hahaha.. he\'s in that stage of being in the force long enough to think hes gods gift and that all coppers are Robocop and can out drive/drink/fight/ride/bench/talk/dance/eat everyone and everything haha... reckoned coppers on 4 wheel motorbikes could easily catch a 2 wheeler in the dunes mwahaa... we proved him wrong on that one haha.. also reckoned his cop car is quicker than my F6.. proven wrong again haha.. next time im in il tell ya the other sh*t hes a tool about haha

Sounds like a great bloke.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7d
im gonna put $20 on them :) I thought it was high still

Yer I only placed a smallish bet... You'd never put more than on a freo game cause there's every chance you'll loose it but I truely believe they might beat Geelong in one of their crazy upsets they pull off once or twice a year.

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 26d
Yer I only placed a smallish bet... You'd never put more than on a freo game cause there's every chance you'll loose it but I truely believe they might beat Geelong in one of their crazy upsets they pull off once or twice a year.

only time ive ever only bet on AFL, or anything, at the TAB, was freo's elimination final back in 05 (?) ... lost $50.... and I didnt have much coin back then... damn you freo.

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 27d
he doesnt have a really bad tatt on his right arm? and nicked a fat kid in a landcruiser yesterday did he.? sound similar attitude to the copper that got me.

hahah nah thankfully hes off traffic duties and working on the burglaries squad etc...

he did taser a native in the throat on and off for a few mins so hes not all bad !!!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 27d

ROFL

the native was being arrested and hoiked a greenie into my mate the coppers f*cking mouth the dirty f*cking black *beep* !!!!!!!!!!!! f*cken makes me just about dry retch thinking about it !! so the 2 cops body slammed him to the ground while my mate tasered him in the mofo throat.. everytime he moved for the next 20mins he got a taserin' !!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 5m 11d

HAHAHA fark the thought of that makes me dry reach as well!!

I would have done the same, hoping that every tazer to his throat halts production of more phlegm for his next greenie :)