WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 8m 18d

Spotted my neighbour with his new Ferrari 340 pulling in the driveway, parking next to his wife’s new Maserati, both red, must have won lotto??? :roflmbo:

Carport door came down to quik to take pitch.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Ah NVT, that will be easy to remember. I've seen you around before after a cruise a while back, beeped you once ages back think you were turning off onto High St in Riverton area from Leach? Anyway I'm in the silver XR pictured below :) Nothing remarkable on my car, which is good considering I am on double or nothing. 1 point limit FTL...

I know what you mean too Winstor about playing spotto on turbo badges/FMIC on XR6's. I'm forever looking in my driver's mirror when they pass. It's nice to see a blown six instead of the put put mobile NA's, I'd say about 1 in ten are in my experience!

Anyway better stick some pics up from today. There seemed to be a freakin XR convention at the beach. Only one was N/A but at least it was an FG and liked my car enough to park next to it :)

Image127crop.jpg

Rip Curl Turbo!

Image130crop.jpg

I like sunroofs, look tops.

Image131crop.jpg

Spotted this in Freo today too. Black altezza's are much better than chrome IMO...fat pipes too, looked like 3" maybe

Image126crop.jpg

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 14d

Yeah Steve,

You wait til I get my FORDXR6T Sticker. Then you'll never miss me :drool:

I'll keep an eye out for you :bowdown:

Cheers,

Dan

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Getting a rainbow hologram one then? LOL...man those look sad on cars "FORD" or "HOLDEN" or even worse "HYUNDAI" plastered on the windscreen xD:bowdown: I'd get a nice big forum sticker except cops don't like it and I drive my car for work too. Not that I hoon while at customer's houses, worst was back when I was driving my XF Fairmont I dug up some lawn in a rich area once lol...slight dew on it. My bad!

Oh there is ONE thing on my car that sets it apart but it's not very obvious (on purpose). A little Ford Racing banner in the rear window lol. Don't think you can see it over the spoiler unless you're looking hard or off to the side. Ah and a Ford lanyard (the things that hold ID cards around your neck) wrapped around my headrest!

Image029crop.jpg

Image029.jpg

Catch ya around or at the next cruise Dan!

Man midnight already. There goes the weekend...

Edited by -SteveR-