WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 18y 9m 9d
Hey Simon...

On the way home this morning, had a play with a T up the fwy, nice fordextremetuning sticker on the top of the rear window, license plate 1ccp xxx, went like stink, but I still kept up with him, as the speed limit allows of course  :spit:

Do you know the guy ? Is he on the forums ?

:blink::blink::spit: ......... Hrmmmmmmm not that im aware off mate, Only cars that have one is Mine, mels, Aussie geo, muzza 420.......... weird :spoton:

colour?

A yellow/green citrus type flavour

imcolourblindlemmealone :crybaby:

ROFL, well then that narrowsit down :laughing:

It was a dull version of Steve's xxxr6t, that's as close as you're going to get from me

:blink:

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 4d

Maybe it was really dirty?? :spoton:

My car was a dull version of my car on friday... I gave it a good wash and polish and wax on the weekend and now it's sitting in the car park at work... IN THE BLOODY RAIN!!! :laughing:

• Member For: 20y 11m 26d

Saw a (Narooma blue?) XR6T this morning on Balcatta road next to me at the lights. He had a painted intercooler... so I *think* it make have been markxr6t? I've never met Mark, but the bloke driving looked young enough and I know he also painted his cooler with Steve? It was also de-spoilered... I looked over and we both gave each other the nod. :spoton:

Steve?? Does that sounds like Mark's car?? or have I just totally stuffed up?

Cheers,

Ross

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 20d
Maybe it was really dirty?? :spoton:

My car was a dull version of my car on friday... I gave it a good wash and polish and wax on the weekend and now it's sitting in the car park at work... IN THE BLOODY RAIN!!! :crybaby:

ahhh so its your fault its raining :blink::laughing:

• Colossal Member
Saw a (Narooma blue?) XR6T this morning on Balcatta road next to me at the lights.  He had a painted intercooler... so I *think* it make have been markxr6t?  I've never met Mark, but the bloke driving looked young enough and I know he also painted his cooler with Steve?  It was also de-spoilered...  I looked over and we both gave each other the nod. :pooh:

Steve?? Does that sounds like Mark's car??  or have I just totally stuffed up?

Cheers,

Ross

Hrmmm

Well the only ones with painted spoilers that I know of are XR06T and XRCHRIS which are both blueprint, and Mark's is blueprint also but I dont think his cooler is silver... and they all have their spoilers still so I dunno who that is :blink:

And the only naroomas I know of are Zoran and LeighD... we really need to get some flyers and stickers out there to get some more members! :sick:

Simon: Yeah, sorry my bad :blush:

• Colossal Member

I would like to direct everyone to have a look at the following forum if you are interested in promoting the site a little. Some of you have seen my enormous sticker on the back window, but there is plenty of merchandise available which will help the site out with $$

Prices are good, and if you organise a group buy postage will be cheaper. I may have some flyers available soon for people to have a look at before they purchase, and I may even get some stickers to sell on cruises.

Worth a look :sick:

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showforum=51

Steve

• Member For: 19y 4m 28d
Saw a (Narooma blue?) XR6T this morning on Balcatta road next to me at the lights.  He had a painted intercooler... so I *think* it make have been markxr6t?  I've never met Mark, but the bloke driving looked young enough and I know he also painted his cooler with Steve?  It was also de-spoilered...  I looked over and we both gave each other the nod. :stirthepot:

Cheers,

Ross

Thanks for thinking I'm young, Ross :tease: My T is Blueprint, with spoilers, no painted cooler, kiddie seats in the back and usually dirty.

Mark

Saw a (Narooma blue?) XR6T this morning on Balcatta road next to me at the lights.  He had a painted intercooler... so I *think* it make have been markxr6t?  I've never met Mark, but the bloke driving looked young enough and I know he also painted his cooler with Steve?  It was also de-spoilered...  I looked over and we both gave each other the nod. :tease:

Cheers,

Ross

Hrmmm

Well the only ones with painted spoilers that I know of are XR06T and XRCHRIS which are both blueprint, and Mark's is blueprint also but I dont think his cooler is silver... and they all have their spoilers still so I dunno who that is :blink:

And the only naroomas I know of are Zoran and LeighD... we really need to get some flyers and stickers out there to get some more members! :stirthepot:

Simon: Yeah, sorry my bad :blush:

Woo hoo.. looks like I dId stuff up :tease:

Saw a (Narooma blue?) XR6T this morning on Balcatta road next to me at the lights.  He had a painted intercooler... so I *think* it make have been markxr6t?  I've never met Mark, but the bloke driving looked young enough and I know he also painted his cooler with Steve?  It was also de-spoilered...  I looked over and we both gave each other the nod. :stirthepot:

Cheers,

Ross

Thanks for thinking I'm young, Ross :tease: My T is Blueprint, with spoilers, no painted cooler, kiddie seats in the back and usually dirty.

Mark

No probs Mark!! hahaha :tease:

• Bionic Bealie
  • Member For: 20y 6m 20d
May I refer you to Rik's Sig...

BIONIC - the fusion of man and machine

Bionic Blue XR6 2005 BA MkII NA

That's right. I'm a wish-I-had-turbo guy at the moment.

My wife just hassled me and "You're not really supposed to be there "

(meaning these forums)

Running costs from Rockingham to Subi and back are prohibitive - on LPG it is fine.

Maybe in 5 years time they will have a LPG system that can run with a turbo.

Then I'll get a Typhoon

But for now I am just happy driving a car that looks sh!t hot. :idhitit: