WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 14y 5m 14d

What is the use case for it Arron, so we have an idea if any cars we know of are right for you?

I'm looking for a cheap (up to around the $10K mark) LPG Falcon ute for running around and towing, at the moment.

I don't want to add a tow ball to the G6ET, so a ute with tow ball would be great, especially if I get dad's boat, which looks almost certain, considering he doesn't have the space at his house, it's currently in a shed up in Bullsbrook.

I'm thinking LPG because I might have to do 2 or 3 trips up to Perth - around a 130KM round trip - a few times a week.

• Member For: 5y 11m 23d

I would be hesitant in buying a dedicated gas ute. Depends how far out of the city you plan to go with it. Ive had both, a bf petrol, and fg straight gas, in tray back utes. Petrol id get over 600 kms to a tank. The gas ute id get around 400kms. Also found that not every town has lpg at the servos, including Bullsbrook! Not real convenient with straight gas ute. 

• Member For: 14y 5m 14d

I won't have problems sourcing LPG where I live.

I only intend to use it for going into Perth where I work or for general puttering about where I live.  For me it's more about cheap running costs and have a second car, so I keep the K's and wear and tear down on the G6ET.

For fishing trips etc. the old man has a diesel bits-r-missing Triton I would use.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

No white.  Can you believe it.

For my daughter.  XT stock as a rock.  Not a bad car to drive 

Guess what.  Stock cars are really comfortable. 

Full service this week then give it to her 

• Like 2

• Member For: 8y 27d

I often reminisce about the whisper quite gear changes and ability to grip the road under WOT when I was stock

A mechanical locker, solid bushes and single piece tailshaft can be a bit of a buzzkill when not in the mood for spirited driving

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 3d

e042859ac8c66003cd53164e9f3262dc.jpg

not as exciting....but finally almost close to a tune

PW stage 2 cooler + Plaz turbo side and dyno run to make sure its not lean. then start saving for brembos front (anyone got a hookup? needs to be black 4 pots). then tune, then shockworks.

• Like 1