WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• 2 months later...
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

don't you guys have some sort of alternate contact method because forum is :pooh: (or something like that... ) :P

• Like 1

• Member For: 14y 5m 13d

I prefer contact via the forum, I can then just go directly to the thread, rather than have to trawl through emails or SMS messages.

In answer to Marco's question, I'm up for a cruise.

• Member For: 11y 1m 2d

I dont really like "cruises" since that one where drift king got pulled over by the cops haha. Too much attention. I'll probably head to roll racing at barbagallow this weekend though

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

Lucky I put on my OLD MAN glasses and got let off with a warning. I think in  reality they were impressed with the drift up the curved highway on ramp....

Edited by arronm
  • Like 2

• Member For: 11y 1m 2d

It was cool to watch. I'm just glad I was behind you because the undercover car lit up behind me and I thought they were after me but I slowed down and they went around for you

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d
2 hours ago, Lennox said:

It was cool to watch. I'm just glad I was behind you because the undercover car lit up behind me and I thought they were after me but I slowed down and they went around for you

There was 3 of them 2 young and 1 old. ALL got out of the car. Young guy saw my radar detector and pointed it out. After I got a good talking to by the older of the young guys and then the old cop, I explained how I can mark school zones , set speed limit, monitor my speed as the radar has GPS and it has safety alerts for roadworks and alerts for emergency vehicles (great for ambulance), they though my model of radar detector was actually good.

Then the old guy whispered to the young guy and old mate went and sat in the back of the car.

Then a 10 minute conversation on turbo mods and power   etc. Young guy was foaming at the mouth when I popped the bonnet.

Saw my overboost valve and said you cant vent blowoff valve to atmo. I explained I dont have a blowoff valve , this valve lets out boost if the pressure becomes to great. I nearly fell over because I thing they actual understood what I was saying.

End of story was, dont drive like that where you can be seen. And since then I Really pick my moments.

• Like 2