WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 13d

open and honest discussion is what I hope we can gain from this forum, no matter the intensity of the emotions attached to the topic at hand :)

• Member For: 10y 3m 10d
5 hours ago, Xtreme F6 said:

Interesting read. Firstly, you say you spent over 25k? All your invoices for work we carried including services was a total $20745.00 and keeping in mind we haven't seen your car since Sep 2014. You paid for a stage II built trans including trans re-tune 5500.00 (invoice number 2466). If your planet had signs of the pins walking out I would have told you it needed to be replaced, if customers aren't willing to pay for an upgraded on the planet set then we can get a stock new one and weld the pins to try and help them to live longer.

Brian, our stage 1 engine is only 11995.00 not 15k as you stated above and as for the phone call you stating I didn't show any interest in talking with you again is not true and not how the phone conversation went. I've not got the time to keyboard bash and argue with you. Good luck have a great Christmas

You told me yourself on our phone call my box was 6500.As I told you a few yrs ago...all my calls get recorded. I told you I felt there was something wrong with the changes,I told Brad about the whirring and nothing was done. How could I know the planetary pins were walking out,I didnt know what one was until it got opened. It may have been a while but the car only does a few klms each weekend and the issues were from day 1.  Apparently other people have been welding them for over 5 yrs to avoid any problems.  Im am not a mechanic,if I pay a lot for a built box then I believe its strong. If I pay for a built engine then I dont think there should be a week link and if there is I should be told about it. The 25k a may have included the 6235 that I bought and had delivered to you.

• Member For: 10y 3m 10d
4 hours ago, skidxr6t said:

yeah if somebody is going to say something about any shop they should speak the truth, not exaggerated or anything.

they are performance cars, things will eventually break. this by why I sold my BF for a slight profit instead of spending tens of thousands on it.

you probably drove it how I drove the bf....start it up and floor it everywhere. loved the zf kickdown......mmmmm im dreaming of a xr6t ute trayback with roof racks with 300kw for work..... ..........

I have reciepts for $8300 for the turbo ( from memory I bought it and had it delivered to him because he was surprised I got it cheaper than he could get it,I showed him a recording to prove it)valve springs,air box relocate,twin 460S and trans tune. 

Add to that the harrop true trac,gear box build, drive shaft, over boost, nizpro stainless exhaust,dumps,I think cats,1000hp nizpro intercooler it was a guesstimate and im not far off. Maybe you can add it up I dont remember the cost and ai cant find the receipts...maybe intentionally so the wife does not see them

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 23d
49 minutes ago, IH8TOADS said:

Jet you’re stirring sh*t for no reason and justifying your actions because that’s how someone else behaves it simply childish. I hope that’s not the behavioural standard new members can expect from this public forum. 

Yes that’s correct, I’m having a shot At @arronm for once in the same manner he does to nearly EVERYONE else on here ( minimal information or factual insight ) and I really don’t see this as an epic display of dummy spitting behaviour 

The sad part is what I’ve said in my above post seems like it’s ringing true and that’s shocking for @SeduceG6Et67 to have to have his story thrown to the side like it’s not important or the fact said workshop pipes up once in two years to basically shoot the bloke down and dismiss his claims then clearly note “he doesn’t have the time” in more or less words ( yeh congratulations XFT you didn’t have to post what people know ) 

professionalism with a situation separates the real workshops and no one is saying every workshop is perfect. I believe this platform is much better that Facebook for getting a point across,gathering information or a workshop having a chance to explain themselves and yes there’s threads with very little B/S in them and full of good old genuine information 

any platform of information sharing is open to bellends talking crap and even if you take 10% off of what facts have been posted as “inflating” the situation it’s still a super crappy situation for old mate who’s out of pocket, lucky for him Rob at Monster Torque has done the right thing by him and obviously talked him through any modification path,explained what he’s getting and how it’s suited to what he wants from his vehicle and you know what .... to bloody right he should, workshops are quick to take your money but very reluctant to engage when it goes sideways  and hopefully more people see why Monster Torque should be the right choice for them and their hard earned money 

bugger all happens on this forum compared to what it used to be and a bulk of “New content” is dribble and jokes, don’t be so serious Brendan ;) 

on that note.... are you Pro gift vouchers or Cash for Christmas.... it’s a serious thing you know just ask keify 

• Thanks 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 10d

Not commenting on any workshops work or reviews but just as a consumer of any type of goods (especially large $ items) that reply irritates me and screams unprofessional to me.

Anyone in business knows the reply should have been:

Hey mate,
We’re really sorry to hear after this whole scenario that you still weren’t happy with your experience.
We certainly don’t want customers to be dissatisfied with our service and we try to go over and above on every occasion.
Please give us a call or write ya an email and we can sort out the issue for you or at least clarify what we can do in the future to improve as a business.
Many thanks.

^or something similar.

Mentioning and clarifying $ amounts belittles the customer and discussing the issue on an open new platform like this brings room for opinion and interpretation both negative and positive, not something a business what’s in this digital age.

Irrespective of the service offere or who was right or wrong in this case, solely Based on that response alone I’d avoid the business because frankly they sound rude.

Customers aren’t always right, but it’s how the business handles that which dictates the quality of the consumer happiness.

Just my two cents

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 10d

Look at it objectively and pretend this was a dry cleaners business.
The first sentence reads:
Interesting read.
> condescending, implying that the whole story is full of crap (it may well be, but the immediate dismissal of that simple statement screams as a pissed off reaction not a thought out response.
Yes one would argue that it’s not what the actual words say, but it defines a clear undertone.

“Firstly you say your spent over 25k? “
Again a condescending question and implication of an accusation of lies on the customers behalf.

Next the amount of $ spent was shared.
A) you don’t do that in business
B) it should be irrelevant, $20k, $25k, $4.50... it shouldn’t matter. A customer is a customer.
It implies somehow he’s a lesser customer because the money spent somehow ranks you in customer validity. Either that or he was trying to discredit he customer and prove the customer was lying.

“I’ve not got time to key board bash with you”

Says directly and indirectly, I don’t give two hoots if you weren’t happy, I don’t have the time to even bother with this issue any further, nor do I give a care about how dissatisfied you were as a customer.

Again I don’t actually give two hoots about this issue either way, but just from a business perspective, that sort of passive-aggressive response screams immaturity on their part imo.