WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 16d

^^^ I heard about an Orange turbo falcon having a HUGE off on the weekend at the track, was it him?

Yes it was Phils Octane F6 that had the big off.

He did the first stint and then went out for the second. It burst a brake line on one of the front calipers and had no brakes @ 180 and ended up backwards into the tyre's. Stoved the rear end in.

Its a shame he hadn't invested in braided brake lines. It would have stopped this from happening. When I found out it didnt have braided lines I was stunned.

post-6140-127833076972_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xtreme F6

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members

What ever comes stock on the BF F6 yes mate. Hes fine just dissapointed as am I. I had just fitted a new engine and fuel system to it. He was just testing the cooling system I had made up for it. It was a damn shame. It did give us some good feed back on the cooling system changes but cut the day short with the write off of the car.

Yup shes a goner. No coming back from that 1. He was runing around with 500 rwkw's when he had the off.

Edited by Xtreme F6

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members

Not sure Keith. From what I heard is was going bloody fast before the off. It was certainly sad to see it in its current shape.

Your not wrong about crying aswell Keith, I would commit myself. It is hard to get serious about racing a car that costs over 70000.00 bucks around a race track or down a drag strip.

Edited by Xtreme F6