Window Tints

Cro

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10d

Our man Bob, tinted the beast today and what a great job he has done. Ive only had 3 cars tined in my 28 years, and it is by far the best. He really does look after his customers and as he said "My business is word of mouth".

I went the darkest legal and she makes me Bionic rocket look brillant. If you turn up wanting a tint that's going to look ordinary he'll tell you straight up. His been doing this forever and knows exactly what looks hot and what looks ya know.

Why goto Solace and all the others and pay $400 for an OK job when Bob does a great job for half the price and uses the same films. Beyond me and I almost did that!

Also:

To the local Lakemba resident, here in Sydney (the usual ones) who got Bob to tint there car earlier in the day, and then when Bob had finished, told Bob "to come back some other time for the money" and "I swear to god I'll pay some other time. Trust me. Trust me bro", this is not the way we do business or treat tradesman here in Australia, so its time you were deported where you can drive a camel instead.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 15d
I've worked out a deal with good mate of mine, Bob the Tinter.

He's been in the business for over 20 years, owned 3 Solace franchises over this time.

He uses only quality fully metallic tint, and no this will not effect your FM radio reception.

About 20 members off this forum have got their cars tinted by Bob, I'm sure they will reveal themselves here (I'm one) :fool:

Just bought a new car?

Dealer wants to charge you $600 for crap quality tint and even worse job?

Dealer did a crap job?

Your entire rear windscreen isn't tinted (missing tint around the non-working brake light)?

You have gaps in the edges of the doors?

Want to get darkest legal, or darker?

Central location (In Sydney)?

Call Bob the tinter on 0411 333 069

excellent. thx mate, ill give him a buzz. :spoton:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Flower Power
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 19d

Couple of hours, depending on how thorough the job is.

I.e. will take a lot less time if the rear tint isn't moulded properly, or the parcel tray isn't taken out, or the door frame rubbers aren't taken out to allow access to the edge of the windows.

All of which Bob does :birthdaywish:

• Member For: 20y 8m 8d

The average car will take 1.5 hours,if you take your car to a shop they will tell you it takes all day.They think that by telling you this it will justify the $300 plus they will charge you.

• Member For: 18y 2m 16d

As of last Thursday I've joined the XR6T club with my BF Bionic manual. Just wondering if people in SA can recommend someone to do tinting? And more generally what films are good. Tint-a-car quoted me $395..... :stirthepot:

• 4 months later...