Window Tints

Cro

• Flower Power
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 14d
im in sydney around the liverpool area. could I get a good cheap tinters number or wateva lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All the information you need is in the first post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 1m 15d

Ok for the guys in Melbourne there is a guy in Bon Beach called Dr Tint and he can do Sedan for $190 cash he can do it Legal or if you want darker just ask him.

He is very professional at his work as for the guys who have seen my car they can vouch for him :laughing:

Ask for Damiam 0402 305 279 and say George with the Black BA Turbo and he'll look after you :laughing:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 23d

Just had cause to claim a warranty on the window tint that's on the wifes Mazda.

It was installed by the local dealer of Sungaurd products. When installed I recieved the warrany card which stated it has a lifetime warranty.

When making the claim I read further into the warranty. Lifetime warranty to the original owner of the car. So too bad if you were the second owner?

So check what warranty there is on the product.

• Member For: 21y 5d
Just had cause to claim a warranty on the window tint that's on the wifes Mazda.

It was installed by the local dealer of Sungaurd products.  When installed I recieved the warrany card which stated it has a lifetime warranty.

When making the claim I read further into the warranty.  Lifetime warranty to the original owner of the car.  So too bad if you were the second owner?

So check what warranty there is on the product.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi All

Very few films come with a transferable warranty, the most you'll get is 5 year transferable on a "lifetime to original owner warranty" and these are usually the more upmarket films.

We carry a couple of different brands that are transferable and are available in different shades.

Normal price for a good quality film on a large sedan is $295. Every film we stock has a "Lifetime Warranty". Unfortunately that does'nt always guarantee a long lasting product, it just means they'll fix it when it fails.

Sungard has that reputation here on the Gold Coast. We tried it 15 years ago and had too many comebacks so we don't use it anymore.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Big AL

• Member For: 19y 2m 3d

Bob is the Tint man!! I got my XR6 T Tinted today I have to say Bob did one awesome job!! And he is a good bloke :thumbsup: I took a few Pic of the car after the job was done!! He was busy today but he did fit me in! :msm: If any body is looking to get their car tinted call Bob!.

Here is a few Pics.

Dal.

post-6204-1140856183_thumb.jpg

post-6204-1140856484_thumb.jpg

post-6204-1140856829_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 20y 1m 16d

Mate he really is that good. Trust us, he will go as dark as u want, at a great price and give u a job u will be 200% happy with. He really is a champion.

Say g'day to him for me :loc:

Matt

• 1 month later...