What Fuel Do You Use?

What Fuel do you use?  

1,366 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 8d

Another tip always keep your docket after filling most people don't as a bad habit. You only need to keep in the glove box for a day or until your next fill then throw the old docket away as it is your true proof of purchase.

Some might say what the, why do I need a proof of purchase for bloody fuel, when you get a bad tank load you will understand

• Member For: 13y 2m 9d

a6azahe9.jpg

Octane booster is not your friend

Correct!! Want an octane booster on the cheap, use toluene. Not the crap you buy at autobahn labeled "super extra massive strong strength for pros" haha. That stuff does exactly what you have there. And the plug cannot clean itself and it creates misfires and burns out coil packs.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 14y 1m 22d

If you care about fuel consumption I wouldn't own any other t than an fg they are mad on juice I get 500kms a tank plus around town and 700kms on the highway with 312rwks I always use bp ultimate because that is what the car is tuned for you guys are lucky you have xr6ts my mate from work drives a sh*te statesman 5.7lt and he rekons it costs $300 a week on juice doing 660 to 700kms a week and that's with lots of highway driving wtf

• 4 years later...
  • Member For: 5y 9m 14d

I used that green poo from Shell, it played hell with my Barra, so new plugs n filter and only use BP 98 it’s really great stuff she loves it and runs unreal with no off idle flat spot, through the mid range I notice the difference when screaming around B Doubles on the way to an fro Sydney but bit exey  these days