Second Hand Edits

bugster70

• Member For: 10y 2m 16d

Hi -

Im a new owner of a 09 G6E T ZF 6 sp auto, im looking at a second hand SCT X3 flash tuner, a few questions for those in the know....

-The one im looking at has '5 unlocks left' what does this mean and who resets these units if need be?

- It has a option to be able to modify shift points in ZF 6sp autos.. is this a standard feature?

- Im in queensland, it was last used at Hi-Torque Performance and only used once. Reputable workshop/tuner? Im in Brisbane so if they are experience in these I'd like to take it there for a tune up.

Any other info of value on top of these would be great also, im looking for around the 280-300rwkW mark for the time being.

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 10y 5m 22d

I'm sure you've probably heard it before, I've searched and read the pinned second hand edit page but I wasn't to sure if that info there was relevant as it is an old topic and just wanted to double check.

I was just wondering if a second hand xcal 3 is unmarried can I use it straight away on my car without any dramas? aslong as it has unlocks left on it, or does it still have to be reset to then use on my car?

and is there a way of checking if its unmarried without plugging into the car? can u plug into laptop with usb?

thanks.

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 2d

Topic merged....

There's a reason its a sticky, a reason these get merged and a reason its easier to find the info than having 15,000 topics on the one exact subject.

• 2 years later...
  • WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 22d

Maybe he was searching for info himself, found it there and thought he'd add a comment?

(last I heard he was looking for a 2nd hand FPV)

Edited by Rab