Xr6t Insurance

jEtONiT

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 9d

Jetmir,

You might find that you cannot have a T as in Victoria they have the power limits for P platers and the T would far exceed the power limits for a P plater.

While you may be able to insure it, you would not be able to drive it under the TAC rules.

• Member For: 19y 1m 25d
Im 23 and my T is costing me around $1,100 a year through RACV. Very good price compared to other quotes I recieved.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A little more info would help..

Like age, no claim bonus, area you live in?

Im 27 and my T costs $1061 a year, rating 1 for life with RACV. Garaged in Edithvale with a value of $55k (XR6T MkII 6 speed + leather + sunroof + prem sound)

Guest HocuSChrisT
  • Guests

I'm insured with RACQ. I'm 24 turning 25, rating 1. I pay $89 per month, so $1068 a year for full comprehensive insurance on my XR6T. Excess is the annoying thing. I have a $400 non-removeable excess because it's a performance car, and an age excess of $250. My excess all together is $1500. That will change alot this July when I turn 25. :laughing: RACQ insure my girlfriend to drive the car who is 19 and the excess is $1700 if she snuff's it.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 16d

damn the price varies heaps!! man, im in dandenong.. insurance would probably cost more than the car, even if it had some high security alarm designed my NASA!! think ill have to give just car a call.

cheers all :blush:

• Member For: 19y 11m 5d

well so far the people ill insure my cars with are NRMA and FORD INSURE once I get another XR6T which hopefully wont be long ill go straight back to FORD INSURE. And I have to insure my car by the 9th of next month so I think its time to look for another T instead of paying for insurance on my honda :blush:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 16d
well so far the people ill insure my cars with are NRMA and FORD INSURE once I get another XR6T which hopefully wont be long ill go straight back to FORD INSURE. And I have to insure my car by the 9th of next month so I think its time to look for another T instead of paying for insurance on my honda :blush:

GOOD ON YA :blush: