Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9d

Cutting up Benton's rd and then along the esplanade is an alright drive, lots of bends, wheres the start going to be?

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 28d

Where should we start henz? Frankston? or further up like nazza wazza or noble or something?

edit: just had a look, that was the arthurs seat cruise route wasn't it? that was cool, would be keen to do that one again.

Edited by TRA1NR

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members

http://maps.google.c...&via=1&t=m&z=13

something like this?

and then maybe back up the freeway? or head up the freeway then to arthurs seat for a photo?

edit: after having a chat with Igor (XXXRTURBO) we think it might be cool to start in cheltenham instead as per this link:

http://g.co/maps/t3rqu

Then maybe a pit stop at frankston power centre to pick up anyone who wants to start there, and follow the rest of the route henry suggested.

thoughts anyone?

Edited by TRA1NR

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 23d

Speaking of *Beep* just read these couple of post's his thrown up on the 8th & 9th of December on another forum...

Car ended up maxing out at 24psi on stock exhaust manifold. Car ended up at with 463rwkw (751hp). that's enough for now till end of next year I think as now im in the process of building 4 houses...funds will be scarce! Street tune will be 440-450rwkw

Ill pick up car and dyno sheets tonight.

Will be going to track hopefully in JAN once things slow down again!

Followed by another on 9th December with a graph saying this...

Car is up and running with the built motor. Now runs an AMS 1000. Will play around with it and its 'launch control' settings. Even will work well flooring it on the streets with my ETs if need be. Leaving off at 15psi and not getting wheel spin with 450+rwkw on the street will be awesome...anyway ill keep you all posted how it works out.

Car has been redynoed:

463rwkw-BA-dyno.PNG

Red line is with exhaust on. Need to change gears at about 5500rpm for max efficiency. Blue line is exhaust off or when I change the cat back to somethign bigger. Rev's out to 7000rpm at max power!

So if anyone has a good exhaust for sale or wants a quieter exhaust over there 4" Im happy to swap my quiet APS 3.5" cat back. I just need CAT back.

Car is now about 750hp at the fly and if I want to go anymore I neeed to spend millions! Next step is cams + head port and 6boost manifold with a big turbo...forget that for at least 12 months as im building 4 houses atm!

Might get a NOS setup though... cheap power tongue.gif And I can blow the welds of my intake y0!

If I ran 10.5 @ 137+mph with 420rwkw with boost gremlins, im hoping I can NUDGE in the 9s with a perfect run on 463 and with over 5psi stall launches.

Hopefully I can go down to the 1.55< 60" with the current setup, maybe pop in 142mph and net a 9.95 or so...without anything breaking.

Ahhh..the dreams...

I dont know any other stock low mount setup that has this much power nor this quick. Anyone know of anyone? We have maxed out the lowmount to 24psi and cant go over 463rwkw (through the stall). If the rule of thump 10rwkw stolen per 100rwkw in he convertor, then there is a genuine 500rwkw that can go through the stock log manifold. This is all at 24psi only. Turbo efficiency is 28-29psi... (stock ba turbo with t04z wheel only).

I think she is doing well for now!

PROPERLY tuned @ Dyno-Mite Performance - 420rwkw 10.5 @ 137+MPH Full Street Trim. Too Fast, Too Furious, Too Good!!

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members

Rye Christmas Cruise Sunday 18th December

TRA1NR

Dillz (Riding shotgun with someone, navigating, general mischief)

Riff

Henz

XXXRTURBO

Maybes:

STAINLESS

flyxrt (Pending Weather)

Proposed Cruise Route: http://g.co/maps/t3rqu