Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 23d

.......Shyfrd you do know this is www.fordxr6turbo.com not www.fordxr6n/a.com. Haha touche little buddy.

link no workies, hahaha. nah I joined without an obvious liking for the t's and the intention to get one. I still have that intention. just on the backburner for now, id rather give the dealer cash than finance lol. mines should do it!

whens your t finished??

kv where u heading over to? ill be going over with a mate next year, boss said hed be cool with signing me off early :w00t2: so ill do that most likely, get a few more tickets n rake the money in

• Member For: 15y 5m 26d

Working as a surveyer's assistant on the rail duplication for F.M.G will be getting around $170,000 a year havn't got an exact amount yet but that's what I was told by the project manager!

that's everything paid for except phone bill and alcohol its F.I.F.O 4 on 1 off home every 5th week for a week. oh and that's 12 hours a day 7 days a week!!

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y

Working as a surveyer's assistant on the rail duplication for F.M.G will be getting around $170,000 a year havn't got an exact amount yet but that's what I was told by the project manager!

that's everything paid for except phone bill and alcohol its F.I.F.O 4 on 1 off home every 5th week for a week. oh and that's 12 hours a day 7 days a week!!

I have worked at fmg it's ok port headlands is good only prob is the roster u are not really home for a week takes a day to get home and a day to get there eats into your days off which is a pain in the ass.

Takes ages cause you have to catch two planes.

Edited by Snapper

Working for McConnell Dowell on fmg duplication. In the contract we fly out last day of work get the red eye home. so land around 5am first day off and fly back morning of our first day! They do fly direct to Melb now but only on a Wed which is on our first day off so would loose a whole day by the time we landed in Melb. What were you doing in Hedland Snapper?

Nice, how do I get a gig like that? Is it a case of knowing people that know people or is there an official process?

Yeah mate it is definitely who you know over there.