The Happy Place

phantomchic

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d

Hey there fellow XRT lovers!

Lets have this thread for all the good stuff , good news, happy thoughts , funny events ... etc etc

I finally after many years have taken up the Keyboard (musical.. lol) again and seriously enjoying the payback on my kids with the noise factor ... they have no appreciation for Classical or The Good Ol Stuff :ermm:

Lets cheer up

Shazzy

:ermm:

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4m 1d

Well it's not car related, and as some people already know I have been looking for another job.

So on Friday I got offered two jobs!! Now I just need to decide which one to take, and go through the dreaded resignation of my old job :ermm:

• VERY LARGE MEMBER
  • Member For: 19y 5m 28d

Continuing on a Musical note :ermm:

I have also recently gotten back into music........joining a new band in August 2004 after a 9 year break from playing..........

We have been gigging regularly since November..........and have become quite popular over the last few months with a growing following up and down the coast.........nothing Fancy.........just good old fashioned Aussie Rock Covers........

The band is called....... The Wizards of Oz Rock (Shameless Plug...I know)

www.wizardsofozrock.com

Im the Bass Player & Webmaster

And anyone who is interested..........We are available to work from The Nth NSW Coast / SE Qld and even down to Sydney for the right deal :ermm:

I think we have had 2 whole weekends off since December..........

Anyways...........The Guitarist and myself have just picked up an endorsement deal with Pure Tone Guitar Strings ( www.pure-tone.com )............we have bookings right through to December already in the diary..........a possible Snow Tour over winter.............and Negotiations underway to break into the Bris/Gold Coast Market!

It beats working for a living...........with any luck I can quit my day job in a few months!

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 14d

I did post this on another thread, but:

I have quit smoking (14th Feb). After many time of trying I feel I have suceeded. I know it is only 2 weeks, but this time I have done it for me, and no one else. If anyone feels that they would also like to do it, buy Alan Carr's " The Only way to quit smoking" book. I have lent it to 4 other friends that have all quit (most over 6 months now), but I just could not do it, untill now.

I am free of that filthy addiction and I love it. 17 years of being a prisioner to the tobacco drug dealers, but no more.

If you use the method in the book, it is EASY and not painful,stressful or anything nasty. All you need to do is have a want to quit and be able to read :thumbsup:

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 20y 9m 6d

Good idea Phantomchic :spoton:

After selling my house back in Nov 03 I've been renting a two bedroom unit with 3 kid's while my new home has been built im finally getting the key's for it on wednesday to say im looking forward to it is a gross understatement :w00t2:

CYA JEFF :spoton:

• EVO 9 SUPPORTER
  • Member For: 20y 11m 28d

After selling my house back in Nov 03 I've been renting a two bedroom unit with 3 kid's while my new home has been built im finally getting the key's for it on wednesday to say im looking forward to it is a gross understatement :blush:

CYA JEFF  :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope it all goes well mate! :w00t2:

It was looking superb when I saw it last. :w00t2:

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d

Congratulations to you all..... this is just what we all need to hear....

JB... good stuff .. go with your gut feeling and the bigger pay packet :):spoton:

Phucknuckle... could be a good excuse for a interstate car meet and party.. :w00t2:

ZapXR6T - that gives hope to a few of us... :blush:

XR6ikness - Look forward to seeing pics of your new Castle... :spoton:

Shazzy

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 14d

After selling my house back in Nov 03 I've been renting a two bedroom unit with 3 kid's while my new home has been built im finally getting the key's for it on wednesday to say im looking forward to it is a gross understatement :w00t2:

CYA JEFF  :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well done Jeff, nothing like having a nice new house, and much more room for the kids :blush:

• Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 13d
Phucknuckle... could be a good excuse for a interstate car meet and party.. :spoton:

Huzzah, what a brilliant idea! :spoton: Just remember to pick me up on the way through...Serious note if you do want some help organising an Northern NSW cruise, let me now ;)

I'll let you all know if I have some really good and really interesting news by about Wednsday, the week after next.... :w00t2:

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 18d
Phucknuckle... could be a good excuse for a interstate car meet and party.. :w00t2:

XR6ikness - Look forward to seeing pics of your new Castle...  :spoton:

Party, new house. Anyone else here thinking we can link the two together? :spoton: