Calder Park Street Meet

geea

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 7d

After reading about the Sydney XR6T vs LS1 day coming up, I was wndering if there was any interest in having one in Melbourne.

I know of at least 3 sedans that are in the 12's on street tyres and 2 utes that run 11's and 12's on slicks. This would be the start of a good meet. (Me, Big Mick, TBO240, 100% and Xrdreaming)

Besides these cars Blown BA could be quick by then, Deek has APS stage 1, JB could have done something and likewise with Tockley. There are probably heaps more modified and standard cars that could be interested.

I'd be able to go 11th, 18th,25th of June (all friday nights). I would be able to organise the infield. If there is enough interest in the next few days we could post threads on the other 2 forums asking them if they would like to join us.

I havent organised an event yet so if someone more experienced would like to organise it that would be great. Any thoughts and ideas would also be appreciated.

Geea. :glad:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• potty trained
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 25d

count me in .... might give the stanger a run ... 1600kg @ 350rwkw :spoton:

Craig ... make it "Ford vs Holedn" ... let FF and here act as one BLUE OVAL against those wannabee-fast-cars :lol: 2.2c

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
Craig ... make it "Ford vs Holedn" ... let FF and here act as one BLUE OVAL against those wannabee-fast-cars :lol: 2.2c

that's my prefered option. I was at the FF drag day and it was awesome they are a great bunch of guys. I wasn't sure how the mods on FF would be with us teaming together though hopefully they will be cool.

Geea. :spoton:

Guest Big Mick
  • Guests

Checked the dates again and I reckon we make it June 18 since June 11 is the Friday night before the Queens birthday weekend.

Thoughts?

Mick

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members

18th sounds good. Lets aim for that date then.

Geea. :Imwifhim: