So whats the number to beat ?

thetoyman75

• Member For: 20y 4m 22d

I don't get as much time as I would like to cruise these forums and have lost touch with what is being acheived with the XR6-T. Iwas just wondering what the current mark to beat was ??

How much power are people getting out of the XR6-T. that's power at the rear wheels, not some guestimated bullsh*t flywheel figure. And yes I know a Dyno is a tuning tool not a measuring stick but I'd still be curious as to what is being acheived. If poeple can please add what brand of Dyno the results were acheived on and at what level boost it would be appreciated. :)

Also wondering what the quickest XR6-T was at the moment, whats the current quarter mile time everyone is chasing ?

Thanks,

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4m 22d

Hey Toyman I suggest you do a search there is enough information on that sort of stuff here to keep you going for a while.

It just depends how advanced some of the guys are. You have a couple of guys up to 375rwkw and then others that have just done stage 1 mods. I would suggest you look around as you will start to see a pattern with different stage mods :nono:

• Member For: 21y 1m 11d
I don't get as much time as I would like to cruise these forums and have lost touch with what is being acheived with the XR6-T. Iwas just wondering what the current mark to beat was ??

How much power are people getting out of the XR6-T. that's power at the rear wheels, not some guestimated bullsh*t flywheel figure. And yes I know a Dyno is a tuning tool not a measuring stick but I'd still be curious as to what is being acheived. If poeple can please add what brand of Dyno the results were acheived on and at what level boost it would be appreciated. :)

Also wondering what the quickest XR6-T was at the moment, whats the current quarter mile time everyone is chasing ?

Thanks,

The C and V Performance XR6T APS phase III sedan is currently the quickest T in Australia 10.98@124.87 MPH and the quickest XR6T ute in Australia is owned by APS 11.35 @ 125.73 and neither car runs NOS to achieve these times.

You can view video action and time slips on the APS web site at

http://www.aps-xr6t.com/falcon/drags/1163.htm

As for the power at the wheels we have recently measured on our phase VI engine :lol: 526 kW's at the wheels also without NOS (tuned via the Unichip computer of course). That gives you something to aim for. :ermm:

Peter

APS

Edited by aps

• Member For: 21y 1m 11d
526  that's some seriuos power im guessing the trans is not a T5 :) I was going to post my figure but I think ill go hide in shame  :spoton:

Hi Frank post your power numbers by all means, there will be very few T's on the street, if any, that make the grunt that your phase III T actually does. :blink:

Mate your spot on the money with your trans comment, it's not a T5 nor is it a T56. :lol:

Regards

Peter

APS

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 30d
526 that's some seriuos power im guessing the trans is not a T5 :) I was going to post my figure but I think ill go hide in shame :spoton:

Peter

What can I say ............fark !!! are there any standard Ford Bits left at all ??

Blimey cant even imagine what that would do to most Ford componenents. :blink:

• Member For: 20y 1m 16d

Pete can you give us anymore info on what's done to the car in PH IV, V & VI. I've checked your website and there's no info. I know it's all still under development but maybe you could give us some insight into what's being done.

And maybe some :gooff: