Cobra

ute register

Canberra

Oct 03 build

Phantom (is there any other colour worth having?)

no mods yet.

mods on the way, moving battery into tray, build air filter box to sit where battery was and replumb intake tract in 3" stainless, bigger intercooler.

Will also make new 3" stainless exhaust when time allows.

OK - mine is on order but in about 4 weeks I can officially be apart of this register.

Silhouette Turbo Manual Ute

- Hard Cover

- Sports Steering wheel

Can't hardly wait!

hey freeks,

was thinking about getting a sedan, but the ute just captivated me.

im currently located in Sydney and just put a deposit for a blueprint xr6t with leather. :spoton:

hopefull should get it this weekend.

Edited by MRP

hey freeks,

im currently located in Sydney and just put a deposit for a blueprint xr6t with leather. :spoton:

Welcome, and just in time to run it in amd be ready for the Hunter Cruise the following weekend :thumbsup:

Adelaide;

I have a lightning strike XR6T sedan (for me) & an old WB ute (for the missus)....this week I traded in the WB on a blueprint XR 6 ute for her.

Would like to change the ute exhaust....any ideas on the best place in Adelaide ?

Mo :thumbsup:

hey guys, the names Troy....and im from newcastle, but live alot in sydney due to work

I drive a Silhouette (black) ute with not to many mods......yet ;)

its got a 3" exhaust from the turbo, lowered, sittin on factory 18's and clear tail lights (rice boy I know).... future mods include 19's cooler piping and a big stereo... coming very soon ;)

just new to the site, so thought id say gday.....

im a converted Expensive Daewoo boy so go easy on me, heheheheh

catch yas......

Don't be so hard on yourself, we all have moments of weekness occasionally.

:w00t2: , enjoy your stay, and don't listen to all those things that people say about Ken (he has a great surname)

Trent.

hehehehe, thanx mate,

have to say... will never buy another H word car (holden) again...... ford have got it right this time with the XR6T and im not turnin back....

hey guys, the names Troy....and im from newcastle, but live alot in sydney due to work

I drive a Silhouette (black) ute with not to many mods......yet ;)

its got a 3" exhaust from the turbo, lowered, sittin on factory 18's and clear tail lights (rice boy I know).... future mods include 19's cooler piping and a big stereo... coming very soon ;)

just new to the site, so thought id say gday.....

catch yas......

Nice ride! :spoton:

hey freeks,

im currently located in Sydney and just put a deposit for a blueprint xr6t with leather.  :w00t2:

Welcome, and just in time to run it in amd be ready for the Hunter Cruise the following weekend :spoton:

Yes, MRP. Don't forget to book accomocation ASAP. The weekend will be awesome :msm:

Not Fords, but they are utes :D

VU 2 SS ute Hyper Yellow

Ported heads, 246/248 630/630 109 cam built by Power Torque Engines

TH400, transbrake, bullet proof internals, 5000 stall

3.91 Gears

Diffillipo headers, Twin 3" exhaust.

18" wheels

VY2 Cosmo (purple) 1 tonner (getting the drag pack treatmnet) ;) 434 cube LS1/6, TH400, Nine inch full floater etc.

I am currently returning my VU SS back to it's mid 11 second setup (11.75 @ 114mph old combination with 4 speed auto smaller cam and 4500 stall) as it's a bit on the wild side for a daily driver atm.

The VY tonner will be my street/race car.

And looking at the XR6 turbo sedan for family transport.

Lindsey

Edited by v8 ute

Hi all,

Mine is a comin!!! 2 weeks this saturday to be precise.

june 04 build (today to be exact) blueprint xr6t ute

auto

hard cover (coloured)

audio upgrade

towpack

xr scuff inserts

xr mats

I am a gold coastie and can not wait to get on the streets. Two weeks will seem like an eternity :blink: . See you all out there when I get it :k24t: .

GARAGE: Townsville

CAR: ENVI XR6T

May 04 build

17" rims

Tow Pack

Hard Top (when it arrives)

Picked up my ute on the second State of Origin (after 10 delay in transport). I'd say it was a good day all round, especiall for QLD!!!! Here's to game 3!

GARAGE: Townsville

CAR: ENVI XR6T

May 04 build

17" rims

Tow Pack

Hard Top (when it arrives)

Picked up my ute on the second State of Origin (after 10 delay in transport). I'd say it was a good day all round, especiall for QLD!!!! Here's to game 3!

When do we get to see some pics of the Envy Ute? :)

Leichardt

AU2 XR6 Ute manual (don't ask about the Mustang Cobra.....grrrrr)

Narooma blue, sports bar, stainless steel full Hi Tec exhaust and extractors, modified 4 piston calipers and slotted rotors with Bendix Ultimates, dark tint, Haymen Reece towkit, spare tonneau and car bra (for travellin' out West) and the obligatory Orange City Rugby Union sticker and Australian Flag sticker on back window.

Really want to update to a Blood Orange Pursuit or XR8 ute but haven't got the money at this time.

Ok.

Brisbane / QLD (Southside)

AU III XR6 Ute - Auto

Winter white, sports bar with built in LED brake light, nudge bar, BA 18's with Yokohama Tyres, Mudspats, Headlight covers, Bonnet Protector, UHF, Mobile Phone Kit, Scuffs, XR Floor Mats, Towbar, K and N Filter, Tickford Snorkel, Atezza Styled Tail lamps, Hella Foglamps and a few other little bits and pieces.

I dont think ill update for a while yet, unless someone gives me one or I win lotto that is!

N.T darwin

July 03 blue pearl BA SE 6cyl Ute

Hard cover, king spring super low springs, tint, clear tail lights, K and N air filter, Herrod full exhaust (on order), 2x MTX 12inch subs, 6.5 inch MTX splits, 5 ch MTX amp 16inch wheels (19inch on order) etc all at the age of 18

My first new car and im loving it but redy to trade when series 2 comes out :k24t:

post-43-1089462807.jpg

ill join in now I have a ute

02/04 build

fpv silhouette pursuit

build no. 311

what can I say but beautifull.............

mods that I will do

underpulleys

uni chip

helix short shift

post-43-1090143531.jpg

Picked my BA XR8 ute up on friday, citric acid, manual, 18's, sports steering and hardcover.

1st on the list of mods is full exhaust, then probably a lowering job, then cold air intake.....the list goes on

Canberra

Just taken delivery.

07/2004 Build, Envi XR6T Ute, FPV style sports steering wheel, sports leather with envi stitching, XR scuff plates, aux audio for 30Gb creative mp3 jukebox, passenger airbag, envi coloured hard tonneau cover and rear spoiler, tow pack.