ute register

Cobra

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 12d

I have got a 2002 BA XR6T, 5 Speed Man. Its got a hard top, 17" Mags, Lowered by Herrod, Dark blue in colour and getting the thing tuned ASAP, this will include injectors too. Next on the list of things to get is a engine oil cooler as I’ll be doing some towing with her and a intercooler, with a new intake, I just hate the cross over pipes... Don’t have any real good pics at the moment, but when I do they be up.

Also, I love the orange thing above, its looks great... :stirthepot:

Edited by hqracer89

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 25d

Well, I had a lot of fun with my mercury silver T ute. Put 90,000 km on the clock and sold it last month.

But I'm back for round two with a new Ego T ute. Decided to go for the options this time and am happy I did. I ended up picking up the last 6T Rip Curl in Ego fitted with a luxury pack.

post-4291-1187041478_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 5m

Hi all,

5/06 BF XR6T, Mercury Silver, Auto, Sports leather, Prestige sound,Hard top (flat) spoiler, lowered.

Just clicked up 72,000 ks.

previous ute was 4/04 BA XR8. in Mercury Silver (that's where the hard top came from)

6 speed gearbox is a vast improvement on 4 speed.

V8 seems to drive better, but 6T is a great engine.

Just bought my wife an XR6T sedan to replace our Territory, I'm sure that I'll enjoy that too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d

Hey all,

Im from Brisbane, Northside.

Have had my Ute for a couple months now, finally looking to mod it.

At the moment, its simply this:

2007 BF Mk2 XR6 Turbo Ute in Neo

Click Me #1

Click Me #2

The Orange car is my missus'.

- Jay

Edited by Rogue01

• Member For: 16y 4m 18d

hey there guys and girls

well I though I would tell you a little bit about mine

I have a 2003 xr6t ute, in phantom. Not a whole range of mods, has a nice little nudge bar and sports bars and that's really bout it on the outside. Inside have custom made dash mat(made by me), uhf has been fitted. not a whole lot done yet but am wnating to put gt stripes in chrome down the sides and adding a lower grill and changing the upper one to chrome as well. Will eventually chuck in a set of clear tail lights nad get a hard toneau cover.

will post a pic at a later date :roflmbo:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 4m 27d

Chops drummer with the BobKats. www.bobkats.info 2004 BA XR6 T Ute stock at present but will be fitting a Monza intercooler with a shaker to direct cooler air onto it and a chip. That will do maybe some gauges and a couple of shiny bits. We are south of Brisbane @ springwood.

Chops

• Member For: 16y 3m 25d

hi adding to your list is a o4 silver xr 6 t stock lowered and just added capper tune ,this made a huge differance for the money definatley recomend also has leathr and auto has to be quickest and nicest car/ute ived owend cant wait to add more mods