ute register

Cobra

• Member For: 11y

What a weapon!! Crazy animal things LOL

Nah 08 was flatside carb still - was a bit touchy to get fueling right esp after fitting an Akro pipe to it. Dealer set up jetting when the pipe went on but had to adjust it a fair bit depending on elevation.

Sounded awesome though lol this was 2009 near Batemans Bay

4233_1172182226838_7353258_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Breeny said:

What a weapon!! Crazy animal things LOL

Nah 08 was flatside carb still - was a bit touchy to get fueling right esp after fitting an Akro pipe to it. Dealer set up jetting when the pipe went on but had to adjust it a fair bit depending on elevation.

Sounded awesome though lol this was 2009 near Batemans Bay

4233_1172182226838_7353258_n.jpg

Nice. I always take mine out towards narrabri and elevation compareed to where I live is about 800mtrs where as im sea level so always changing jetting. Only pain in the arse with a 2 stroke but when they are right hell yeah

Where abouts near batemans is that? Camp spots down there are really nice

Little town called Araluen near Braidwood - there's a pub there you can stay at with plenty of parking for utes trailers bikes etc. Been a few years since I've been there - 6 or so - but the publican was a legend.

araluen.JPG

nice! its awesome down that way. Specially on the coast. Broulee and all that are gorgeous areas for camping.

This was me and a mate up in lithgow start of this year. Camped in the state forrest and rode to the pub. had lunch and beer then rode back

^^^Dammit makes me wanna buy one LOL

NSW is spoiled for choice for mountain riding. Need to find some around SA but it's mostly desert n sand here. 4-Wheelers might be the go....Hmmm.

4 wheels are fun man. hard work to ride fast and forget everything you've learned on a 2 wheel it all goes out the window, but awesome fun in the sand and what not. DO IT! :D

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 10d

08 FG Manual 3.5" xforce 52 Lb bosch orange stripe injectors came with xcal 3, haven't plugged it in. Have to contact old owner to find out what has been done. Bloody awesome unit

FG ute home.JPG

• Like 1