• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 19y 10m 25d

GARAGE: Townsville

CAR: ENVI XR6T

May 04 build

17" rims

Tow Pack

Hard Top (when it arrives)

Picked up my ute on the second State of Origin (after 10 delay in transport). I'd say it was a good day all round, especiall for QLD!!!! Here's to game 3!

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 16d
GARAGE: Townsville

CAR: ENVI XR6T

May 04 build

17" rims

Tow Pack

Hard Top (when it arrives)

Picked up my ute on the second State of Origin (after 10 delay in transport). I'd say it was a good day all round, especiall for QLD!!!! Here's to game 3!

When do we get to see some pics of the Envy Ute? :)

• The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium
  • Member For: 20y 11m 19d

Leichardt

AU2 XR6 Ute manual (don't ask about the Mustang Cobra.....grrrrr)

Narooma blue, sports bar, stainless steel full Hi Tec exhaust and extractors, modified 4 piston calipers and slotted rotors with Bendix Ultimates, dark tint, Haymen Reece towkit, spare tonneau and car bra (for travellin' out West) and the obligatory Orange City Rugby Union sticker and Australian Flag sticker on back window.

Really want to update to a Blood Orange Pursuit or XR8 ute but haven't got the money at this time.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 2d

Ok.

Brisbane / QLD (Southside)

AU III XR6 Ute - Auto

Winter white, sports bar with built in LED brake light, nudge bar, BA 18's with Yokohama Tyres, Mudspats, Headlight covers, Bonnet Protector, UHF, Mobile Phone Kit, Scuffs, XR Floor Mats, Towbar, K and N Filter, Tickford Snorkel, Atezza Styled Tail lamps, Hella Foglamps and a few other little bits and pieces.

I dont think ill update for a while yet, unless someone gives me one or I win lotto that is!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ALEXhaynes
  • Guests

N.T darwin

July 03 blue pearl BA SE 6cyl Ute

Hard cover, king spring super low springs, tint, clear tail lights, K and N air filter, Herrod full exhaust (on order), 2x MTX 12inch subs, 6.5 inch MTX splits, 5 ch MTX amp 16inch wheels (19inch on order) etc all at the age of 18

My first new car and im loving it but redy to trade when series 2 comes out :k24t:

post-43-1089462807.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Benzene
  • Member For: 19y 9m 25d

Picked my BA XR8 ute up on friday, citric acid, manual, 18's, sports steering and hardcover.

1st on the list of mods is full exhaust, then probably a lowering job, then cold air intake.....the list goes on

Guest Gandalf_V
  • Guests

Canberra

Just taken delivery.

07/2004 Build, Envi XR6T Ute, FPV style sports steering wheel, sports leather with envi stitching, XR scuff plates, aux audio for 30Gb creative mp3 jukebox, passenger airbag, envi coloured hard tonneau cover and rear spoiler, tow pack.