ute register

Cobra

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 11y 7m 3d

Hey guys, Have a 2012 XR6 Turbo Limited Edition Ute in Black. Has a 4 inch exhaust all the way through and a cool air induction system. Put on custom falcon decals on the sides and also an aftermarket steel XR8 bonnet which I love.

Future plans for sound system in the tray. Lowering the suspension and a hard cover for the back. Also a larger intercooler and a good mate of mine is tweeking the computer once its done.

post-53324-0-31189200-1349691421_thumb.j

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 11y 5m 6d

Hello lads and lasses.

Western sydney XR6T owner.

2012 mk2, 6 speed manual, full upgrade to leather/sat nav/premium sound/19's etc, 2 shades darker then legal window tint, 3 piece hard cover and sports bar, heavy duty hayman and reece towbar and kinetic blue in colour. Keen to put a growler kit on it too ( after I do some research). Personalised plates (black with the fluro blue writing ) coming this week WATTOZ

Had it for 2 weeks now and just changed the internal lights from the yellowy tinged crap to the cool white daylight led globes. Changes the whole appearance!! Ooh I also cut, fitted and secured marine carpet in the back.

Will be putting in my blue neons under the seats maybe next week on its own independant switch.

Had fords my whole life and just upgraded to the ute from a 2009 Fg XR6 sedan that was vixen red in colour and completly modded out. Unfortunatley that lady had a fight with a truck and lost.....

Im looking ford (see what I did there.....) to a catch up and cruise.

• Like 1

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 2d

I rekon we get a Ute cruise going! Don't bother with neons dude, spend on go fast bits!

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 5m 6d

I live in Bligh Park (near windsor).

I work all around the country though. NSW, VIC and TAS are my main territories though so youl see my ute everywhere.

Not going to do much in the way of performance enhancement yet. Maybe a bit down the track.

Once I get to a computer I will post a couple of photos.

• Like 1