New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Well done :)

Got 2 of the exact same shower screens to replace the old crap I used to have - was wrapped :)

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

solid, Dan!

Also, when I moved into a house with a previous missus, she had most of the stuff... I was totally fine with that. Next one, I had a fair bit of stuff after that original one when I re-stocked a little and she was NOT happy when we moved in together that we had to use most of her stuff to keep her happy, while my stuff got stuffed into weird places and paid storage haha. Women...

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Cheers fellas.

Keify, the ex had a LOT of crap hey...like I don't think she'd ever thrown anything out in her life! So much of it was pretty ugly too...thoughtful gifts from the grandma with eccentric taste.

I thought I didn't have much storage, coz it was all full of her stuff. Turns out I've got a fair bit of storage now haha.

One of my mates also moved into my spare room this weekend. Guy I've rented with before, but it's my house this time so my rules...all seems to be going pretty well so far. Nice having some company and the extra cash will be nice...I'm actually financially better of with him living there than I was when the ex was living with me, go figure.

Yeah, they're great for the price hey Rab! Unfortunately, I didn't do as good a job as I initially thought I did with the siliconing...so need to touch that up to stop it leaking. Planning on putting a shower screen in the second bathroom too at some stage.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Wasn't exactly like that, but it was a case of "given it's my house, I'd like it to be kept to the standard that I keep it myself...neat and tidy". He said that's fair enough and so far all good. It's my house, I'm not giving someone else free reign to do whatever they like...I definitely don't want to end up in a situation where I'm unhappy being in my own house, fark that!

I don't NEED someone living with me to survive, financially or otherwise...so he can either fit in with how I want to live in my own house, or he's welcome to rent his own place and live how he wants.

• Like 2

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

yeah, I meant specifically for those ridiculous things that people do to each other in share houses... You'll have to keep an open dialogue as to how you want things, I would guess.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d
5 minutes ago, Frederick said:

Keith had a real girlfriend.

Anything is possible.

4 hours ago, k31th said:

my stuff got stuffed into weird places

See!

• Like 2

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
15 minutes ago, Frederick said:

Sorry couldn't focus on anything home Reno related in the thread as I'm just so shocked Keith had a real girlfriend.

nobody said she was real... ;)

• Like 3