• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Intercooler and tune and you're pretty much there. Snout and pulley up and you'll be closer to 440rwkw.

• Member For: 9y 8m 1d

As stripes said intercooler and tune should get you there but depending on your funds and personal situation and preference id also go exhaust and pulley and ul be in the mid 400s mite as well do it now to save on retuning :) a good old v8 always needs a quality exhaust to do it justice those 5.0s sound incredible with a good exhaust on them

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

^exhaust is only needed for noise with these cars though. The factory pipes are actually pretty good for making power, been proven multiple times by CAT600 and a bunch of other guys on AFF.

• Member For: 11y 10m 2d

My god these sound tough. One was behind me and the guy accelerated, you could not tell it was a supercharged you could only hear the V8 rumble and so much better sounding than a commodore, could not hear the supercharger when your behind it.

Don't get a cheap sounding exhaust go compare good quality sound videos online, I think KPM have different exhausts for these.

Edited by Z2TT

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...