Roley94

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 7m 14d

Assuming that was franks service centre In Griffith. The buggers charged me 163

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 8d

My ZF box would be up there with the most abused boxes going around. I tried them all LG6, Transmax, GW, Nulon but for the last 1 plus years I've been using Mainluibe 160.

It is without a doubt the best so far, we've dropped my pan twice in the last 8 months to do some testing on the oil and also inspect the pan and we have been blown away by both the protection and feel this oil give the box.

Don;t get me wrong the other oils as well as the LG6 do a great job and all work fine with the ZF but if your going to give you box a hard time and throw big HP at it then I wouldn't use anything other then Mainlube 160.

There is a full ZF box tear down and report (mainlube 160 used) that is half way drafted atm and once it's finalized I'll post a copy of it here too.

Also it's a good idea to use a couple of additional strong earth magnets to also pull the finer again particles that your factory pan does not catch.

As seen here on my pan you can clearly see a square trace of basically a metal paste, the particles are that small that when you run your finger through it it just feels like toothpaste in its texture.

Ucxe5i2.jpgE3eNEBQ.jpgS6aTWcu.jpg?2

http://www.mainlube.com/filtergram-video.html

I'm am now way affiliated with or have interest in Mainlube.

• Like 1

• Member For: 18y 2m 6d

Yeah a few of us qld folk have been following your ZF veva and whilst I am happy with the martini z spec fluid I might go mainlube next time. Definitely when my box is built. By built meaning ask joe for a replica of yours

• Like 1

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 8d

Not 100% sure on cost of mainlube as joe puts it on my account. I believe joe uses gw for 400 rwkws and under and mainlube for over 400 and all built boxes.