New Btr Stall Converter Approach...custom Made Standard Converter

GTEXXED

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 4m 9d

Whats big power Airstrike,what section of the market do you think it is aimed at btw....what if the person with big power drove it like a bunny and only a few kms a week lol.I will be skidding this thing soon also which I am sure no-one one in this thread will do lol.

having different powers etc state gains will show more data for people than just chucking it in a big power vehicle.

You still never answered my post on the other forum bloke where you suggested he was only using backyarder/sub standard testing equipment and why certain other equipment would be better...this info may be helpful for the builder.

I 'm sure I can give someone who has everything done to there vehicle a bit more. GREAT!

Also for someone with a standard stock car and would like more bottom end power for towing etc. or as Karl pointed out to me a P plater who can't have a turbo under the law or someone who dosen't want a tune (as it will suck more fuel) there is now a new way to get all the benefits and it's totally legal , they wouldn't even know [ "look under the bonnet looks stock, pulg the computer in/stock tune"]unless they drive it! even then it depends on how it's driven. Drive it gently it's so smooth the gear changes seemless a joy to cruise in (your Granny would love it). Put your foot down and it's a wheel spinning ferious beast and that's in a totally stock EL.

I'm not the type of person to sell you something just to make money (5 years)I have ethics I am the Designer.

(just the new tooth I have now cost $2500. permantly screwed into my jaw (highly recomended)!

it has to make me extremly happy to even offer it to you. this also applies to Bruce Heinrich and Karl wouldn't be doing what he has done without being impressed.

Chris.

VStrong

Super Charged Torque Converters

• Donating Members

So as it stands.. What transmissions are your converters compatible with?

Any Borgwarner trans 60's onwards modern BTR's C4, C6 (very similer design to the Borgwarner converter) also Holdens I've had great results with also.

• Donating Members

im afraid your brilliance may be confused with crazyness by some of the locals around here.

I wish you all the best with this project.

I really hope you prove all the doubters wrong.

I bet there is many crazy fuc-ers on this forum especally when it comes to driving like a hoon..

I like your picture yoga sit ups funny:)

here is another dyno of a slightly different configuration take note of the Torque curve and how it has swapped over as to where the torque is produced

post-54481-0-39603600-1355929797_thumb.j

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d
Hot out here today but still have PB already.

Ran a 1.66 60ft and 11.3@122mph....3rd gear is slipping more than ever but the stall is doing wonders for my half track times.

cheers Carl

• Like 3

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d
Evening guy's and girls

I am aiming at all fords old and new N/A and turbo an V8's makes no differance to me.

extra high performance + fuel economy what more would you want from a torque converter.

What do you drive Princess Fluffy?

ask Bruce... me and him go back a fair way...

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 18d

Do you make these to suit the 6L80E auto gearboxes in the VE SS?

I know a guy at work who'd be keen to try it.. He's a tight arse so mentioning improved fuel economy and he's all ears.. Unsure why he bought a 6L V8 though..

Also dude.. I really really really don't want to sound rude.. But you need to change your product name.. I get what you're trying to achieve 'Super Charged Torque Converters' is pretty cool.. It's the acronym that sucks. SCTC.. Branding your product with an affiliation with SCT (Even if it's just a co-inky-dink) is gonna cause a divide straight away..

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 8m 29d

After reading the thread again it's obvious this is only going one way.....you guys wan't feedback then look for the results on another forum as this one at the moment sucks balls by the nature of a few peoples attitude.All I am yet to provide is reliability so you can look for that result somewhere else.

Edited by GTEXXED

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 25d

At the risk of sounding insensitive...suck it up you sook. The crap and baiting is flying in both directions and I'm over all the whinging.

If you want people to discuss the product and give you their opinion then hang around, if you only want to boast about how great this product is without answering anything properly or maybe even facing a bit of constructive criticism then pack up your bat and ball and fck off.

:sleepystuff:

• Like 4