How To Use Eboost2 Controller

FLY.555

• Member For: 13y 2m 19d

Hey all I was wondering how do you use the Eboost controller to change the amount of psi while driving when you have the sct x3. What I don't understand is how you can have set the 12psi tune on the sct and be able to put 14psi with the Eboost. If it's even possible? I've tried looking for info but can't find any help. Silly question I know but I'd like to understand :) cheers

• Member For: 14y 8m 14d

the e-boost is a independant boost controller. So your x-cal is only doing the fuel where as your e-boost is doing the boost.

You have to get car tuned to max psi with the e-boost then you can just turn down your boost levels from there.

• Member For: 14y 10m 3d

Wouldnt this mean that the car will be running at a long way from optimal except for when you put the boost in that it was tuned for?

Seems like a silly idea to me.

It would make sense fi you could alter the whole tune on the fly so the car stayed with an idea tune at all times but to simply turn the boost down and keep the rest of the tune in the state that is expecting the higher boost levels dosnt make sense to me.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 4d

You will still need a way to tune the car...