The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Eh nothing much man. No kids today (for about 6 hours) so I can get stuff done uninterrupted.

I'll get a couple of workouts in and do some housework. If the weather is nice enough I'll go and work on my car for a bit.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Morning all.

Short week this week, fly-out day tomorrow...and my new sub should hopefully be getting delivered when I land tomorrow evening. So that'll be my Friday night spoken for, listening to music and testing with movie(s).

12 hours ago, arronm said:

Dude you need to get yourself a car to play with.  Stuff the girls. 

Maybe in the future. Reno's kinda set me back a bit, so need to recover from that and also pay my folks back for some money I borrowed when I first bought the house. Then kinda want to get a bit of savings up in the offset, to give myself a bit of a buffer again. Not to mention rates are due soon, and with the missus leaving I'm gonna be up for new furniture as the dining table, a sofa, bed, most of the kitchen stuff and coffee table was all hers. Crappy timing for having bought a new sub and now having to pay her out for the coffee machine (which half was originally going to be my birthday present) and outdoor setting we bought together.

Looking like it'l probably take me a couple of years to be back in a decent financial position again at this rate :tear2:

Edited by .Stripes.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

Haha I was looking at that exact pump from that exact supplier about half an hour ago! Probably good insurance when I start tweaking rather than relying on my 2004 original.

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

haha seems unlikely... he's from Canberra to start with ;) (nice and close to the snowies cruise location, too :P)